She just broke my heart.. :(

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out that it's the relationships that don't succeed are the best when it comes to life lessons.

Totoy_Kamote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i just woke up! my head still hurts...
no more drinking...
i have to work..
biggrin.gif

i know i can forget her... maybe it's hard but i know i will!

Dante_blayde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry man i know what you're going through although i could drink seeing as i was 17 but if i was old enough i probably would've drunk myself half to death. it's a bad idea but i still would've done it. Why? 'Cause if it's one thing i remember it's that heart break hurts like a bitch especially when you step on the pieces and cut your feet

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I've had this happen to me a few times now... Each time everything is great and you feel they are the one. But they cheat on me or give me lies.
Each time it happens it makes me stronger after the initial heart ache n pain.
I bet most people on here have had it happen to them, but each of them have got with someone who is better than the last. It's like a building process.. Each woman is better than the last until u reach the one at the top. The next woman always seems to have all the best bits of your previous woman with new better bits added on.

I've Been cheated on, had women lie to me, had them promise me everything and then next day go with another, had them say they not ready for relationship with me after 8 months then go with another guy and get into a relationship after a week, had women cheat on me with guys sex for money... Most of these I was engaged to or lived with. I've Had it all.

Yeah I've been hurt but I've had lots of fun, met loads of nice women and made lots of friends... Enjoyed my life while they are stuck with one person.
Make the most of brine single while u can mate get it all out your system.. As I'm sure the next woman you meet will be better than her.
Never give up as today or tomorrow could be the best day if your life. You may walk around a corner, meet a woman and never turn back and be glad that she let you go or you may never have met the one
smile.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
things like that just happens, all you have to do is let it all out, you'll feel better, try to focus on other things. moving on with a broken heart is difficult and sometimes never heal, but every day the pain lessens so you'll be okay.

just don't do stupid things and you will really be okay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu