Shark (Dolphin) Questions

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by KuRensan, Oct 22, 2010.

Oct 22, 2010

Shark (Dolphin) Questions by KuRensan at 2:34 PM (1,144 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. KuRensan
    OP

Member KuRensan aka Pearbook

Netherlands
    Hi,
    Today I downloaded Shark the doplin for the Mac, So I downloaded Mario Kart DD for the Gamecube. The menu is really fast but when I race it's very slow. So I thought how could that be.... I mean my mac (mini) probably have a better quality so why is it so slow ?? or is there a way to make it faster ?? I hope someone can help me or just tell me why a Gamecube game doesn't work properly on a mac or is a Gamecube still better than a mac ??

Already Thanks
    SOS-Rens

2. DBlaze

Member DBlaze I don't know what i'm doing.

Netherlands
    It's your mac that is emulating the Gamecube, obviously when it comes to gamecube gaming, there isn't much that beats the console itself, unless you've got some expensive computer that can run (emulate) something at 1080p, too much AA and what not, that looks awesome.

But no, your mac will probably not be able to emulate it decently the same way a gamecube works

3. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    What are your Mac's stats? The Gamecube is a fairly hard to emulate console that requires a fairly modern upper end PC. You need both a very good graphics card and a good CPU to get full speed. Same with PS2 and Wii as well [​IMG]

4. lakaiskateboarding

Member lakaiskateboarding GBAtemp Regular

Well, it's a Mac mini, so it probably doesn't even compare to a mid end PC nowadays.

5. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I figured as much, but I honestly don't know (or care [​IMG]) anything at all really when it comes to macs.