OP
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,
Today I downloaded Shark the doplin for the Mac, So I downloaded Mario Kart DD for the Gamecube. The menu is really fast but when I race it's very slow. So I thought how could that be.... I mean my mac (mini) probably have a better quality so why is it so slow ?? or is there a way to make it faster ?? I hope someone can help me or just tell me why a Gamecube game doesn't work properly on a mac or is a Gamecube still better than a mac ??

Already Thanks
SOS-Rens

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SOS-Rens said:
Hi,
Today I downloaded Shark the doplin for the Mac, So I downloaded Mario Kart DD for the Gamecube. The menu is really fast but when I race it's very slow. So I thought how could that be.... I mean my mac (mini) probably have a better quality so why is it so slow ?? or is there a way to make it faster ?? I hope someone can help me or just tell me why a Gamecube game doesn't work properly on a mac or is a Gamecube still better than a mac ??

Already Thanks
SOS-Rens
It's your mac that is emulating the Gamecube, obviously when it comes to gamecube gaming, there isn't much that beats the console itself, unless you've got some expensive computer that can run (emulate) something at 1080p, too much AA and what not, that looks awesome.

But no, your mac will probably not be able to emulate it decently the same way a gamecube works

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are your Mac's stats? The Gamecube is a fairly hard to emulate console that requires a fairly modern upper end PC. You need both a very good graphics card and a good CPU to get full speed. Same with PS2 and Wii as well
wink.gif

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
koji2009 said:
What are your Mac's stats? The Gamecube is a fairly hard to emulate console that requires a fairly modern upper end PC. You need both a very good graphics card and a good CPU to get full speed. Same with PS2 and Wii as well
wink.gif
Well, it's a Mac mini, so it probably doesn't even compare to a mid end PC nowadays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show