USBLOADER GX

OMFGWALRUS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have absolutely no clue how to fix what's going on with it. I have a ton of games I installed about a year ago that work just fine. cIOS is set up properly because the games all function how they should. However I'm trying other games and they DONT work.

Uninstalled it. Reinstalled. Reinstalled cIOS stuff. Games still work.

Except for the new ones.

The new ones in question are Wii Sports and Mario Party 9. No clue why its fizzing out on me but it just boots me back to the wii menu.

I have followed the guide on what to do from this website and nothing has worked

I tested mario party 9 on Dolphin Emulator and it runs!

But USB loader shows a black screen when you click on it, and when trying to run it just boots you to the wii home menu

So i'm at a loss. Why do my other games work but the new ones don't?

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
several things, cause your games not to work:

games on USB keY.

Bad unloading of games onto your media.

have you used "wii backup manager" to manage your games??

Test your games with other loaders (wiiflow or Configurable USB loader v70) and see the result

Reactions: morning_glory

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I always have ConfigUSB on stand-by, coz I use a way older version USBLGX.
Just try restarting your Wii & wait a little longer (press no buttons & wait - Make a coffee or Bourbon & ice - Feed &/or walk the dog). It can take 5-10min to load successfully.

Flash drives (cheaper/fake makes) just aren't up to it. They do fail, sadly. HDDs are the better option.

Bad game dumps are very common too. The games you mentioned aren't troublesome, but you can always try other USB loaders.
Hope you're using your originals to rip ?

The bounce back to the home menu = Are you using the latest USBLGX ?

You may also need to re-do your SD card. It's been sitting in your Wii for a year & may need to be ejected to remove some contact oxidization.

I'd use ModMii to fully check & update your needs. I would do this first. Positive outcomes will always put a smile on XFlak's face.

Reactions: XFlak and jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto