Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sex sells. Everything. Whatever the product, whatever the service, slap on a hot chick in lingerie on it and it will sell like hot... cakes.

But still, even though we all admit this to be true, either with wholehearted agreement or with a cynical scoff at the sad state of the world (where sex can sell everything), we're still surprised at the sheer scope of the word "everything" in that phrase; "okay, I knew sex could sell anything, but not this."

Namely, coffins.

1179409.jpg

modelcoffin.jpg

Don't you just want to rush out and grab one?

Scantily clad girls compel you.

Shock-marketing. Yay.
rolleyes.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
While I do agree with the man behind the whole idea, Maurizio Matteucci, when he says "Coffins are consumer goods like any other things", I call BS on his follow-through: "...so I sell in the same way as any other consumer goods are sold. It is good marketing, but it is also a way to play down such a serious subject and to smile." Hmmmm... no. Just no. "Playing down a serious subject"? No. Cheap shots at "controversy" to achieve a viral marketing effect. Cheap provocation, not thought-provoking, but acting at a gag-reflex level.

But hey, whatever works.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Whatever the product, whatever the service, slap on a hot chick in lingerie on it and it will sell like hot... cakes.

Okay, let's try this out.

SEND ME MONEY!!!
chicken_honeyfivespice.jpg

THE HOT CHICK COMPELS YOU!!!
[/spoiler]

ph34r.gif

D

Deleted User

Very strange marketing for a serious bussiness. On the other hand, a lot of gothic chicks are already posing in coffins and they're not wearing underwear when doing so.
wink.gif

Guys, this topic is bound to get moved to testing...
-EDIT: OMG, oh noes!!!! I'm 1338, I'm no longer 1337!@#!@#
cry.gif
Ace, move this to testing at once!!!!!!
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up