Hacking Seriously Screwed up ?

• Thread starter pasc
  • Start date
  • Views 6,950
  • Replies 42
P

pasc

OP
mauifrog... I doubt there are different versions for that chip, if yes, oh well.

I'm only sad for my Trilogy save, I got a backup, but lost a few hours due to not backing up regularly...

Anyways, got a cheap wii used of ebay without any accecory, This time I'll only use WBFS, no more burned Discs, so much less hassle...

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The updates for wiikey 2 are region specific. If you install the wrong region for your wii it will make the wiikey patch all your disc to the wrong region, preventing any game from loading. If your bt module was bad, you would expect a game to load to a black screen when patched to autoboot using a chip from RM. Since you can never get a game to load it is hard to say. Take a look at the update disc you installed, what region is it? You might be able to use a working wii to get the proper update on the wiikey if this is the case. A bt module is about 10 bucks, when you reinstall your system menu, was the wiimote working?

P

pasc

OP
When I reinstalled the system menu it didn't fix my fullbrick at all... it only overwrote my Priiloader.

On top of that I used YetAnotherWadManager (which is known to only let the correct files installed for your firmware to totally avoid bricks... meh) to install the systemfiles.

I tried the savemii method with Metroid Other M, but because my Wii has 4.3 and the Firmware on the Game is the same... well, tough luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks