Unbrick Wii EUR no priiloader. Bootmii as IOS

Mauroz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi at all. Have a EUR WII black antimodchip. Before priiloader was installed, but after have updated RVL-WiiSystemmenu-v514.wad for sysmenù EUR 4.3 now priiloader is disappared.Only have a not worked backup created when was priiloader installed.Now when turn on Wii have a health e security message and Press A to continue, but after only litle sound and black screen.Possible to solve it? Thanks

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi at all. Have a EUR WII black antimodchip. Before priiloader was installed, but after have updated RVL-WiiSystemmenu-v514.wad for sysmenù EUR 4.3 now priiloader is disappared.Only have a not worked backup created when was priiloader installed.Now when turn on Wii have a health e security message and Press A to continue, but after only litle sound and black screen.Possible to solve it? Thanks
I do recommend updating via an internet connection, as its much safer to do so. Can you boot into Priiloader or BootMii when holding down RESET?

Mauroz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I do recommend updating via an internet connection, as its much safer to do so. Can you boot into Priiloader or BootMii when holding down RESET?
I don t know history of console, but in the first moment priiloader was present and worked, but now after that i have installed RVL-WiiSystemmenu-v514.wad for sysmenù EUR 4.3 priiloader is lost. Only have a not worked backup. This wii isn' associated with my wifi for updating online.Now no priiloader and bootmii as IOS, not into boot2

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Because u can still access the health and safety menu, u can probably still use the savemiifrii method to boot into recovery mode, and from there load a disk like super smash bros, then launch its disk based exploit like smash stack, to launch homebrew saved to sd:/boot.dol or boot.elf. If u can boot into a homebrew environment, we have some options, if u can't u can only recovery with a nand.bin backup and a hardware flasher like infectus

Mauroz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ho lo schermo nero. Nessuna schermata di salute e sicurezza e bootmii come IOS.
Nessun piiloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto