Status
Not open for further replies.

demonslayer5545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I can say to people is number 1, uninstall your anti virus. Even though you "disable" them there still protecting. I noticed this with Nod32 especially, I would disable it and then bam, it would delete my Lineage2.exe... Turn your windows firewall off. Go to start, network connections, right click your network connection and go to properties, advanced, and the file sharing thingy, make sure both are check marked. Also, whats that site? I kinda guess you change your DNS to there DNS and you can get a pokemon like that but how do you control WHAT pokemon you get?

*edit* haha, i see what pokemon you get now. I'll pass, I like having legit looking pokemon xD

Silent_Ocarina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonslayer5545 said:
All I can say to people is number 1, uninstall your anti virus. Even though you "disable" them there still protecting. I noticed this with Nod32 especially, I would disable it and then bam, it would delete my Lineage2.exe... Turn your windows firewall off. Go to start, network connections, right click your network connection and go to properties, advanced, and the file sharing thingy, make sure both are check marked. Also, whats that site? I kinda guess you change your DNS to there DNS and you can get a pokemon like that but how do you control WHAT pokemon you get?

*edit* haha, i see what pokemon you get now. I'll pass, I like having legit looking pokemon xD
I was just trying it out to see if it would work, but thanks for the solution.

Now, do you have any idea which number I should use? Is it the IPv4 Number?

Edit: Never mind. If anyone is having problems and doesn't know what to do, I highly recommend enabling Windows Safe Mode with Networking. It really does work.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Cuber said:
Ah, awesome.. There's no way I'll give my self a bad egg and be super screwed is there?I have no clue, I've never had a "bad egg" or known anybody with one, I thought that was only third generation?

Aluminumticket said:
Rydian said:
QUOTE(Aluminumticket @ Apr 5 2010, 03:30 PM) I go to the GTS and it acts like I haven't sent any Pokemon. I had the 00000 error before- And it did that for larger files too! Help? D:
What IP are you giving it?
It's auto reading my IP, I gave it the DNS from sendpkm and from ipconfig. I just get the normal GTS menu, no 00000 now.
But what IPs are you giving it?

Also, this guide is meant to let you send any PKM, the link posted at the start of the thread has more pages than that. :| Click around and you can find all the non-event PKM files yourself.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
00000 error?
You must be trying to use those PCNY or other event pokemon, it doesn't seem to like those for some reason, yet other events will >_>

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried various pkm files and each one just tells me to set dns to 0.0.0.0 and thats with one saved from my party that i've created myself and one caught ingame straight to my party

am on standard Vista and python 2.6.5, plus i have no trouble gettign oline with my DSlite/DSi normally

Aluminumticket

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Cuber said:
Ah, awesome.. There's no way I'll give my self a bad egg and be super screwed is there?I have no clue, I've never had a "bad egg" or known anybody with one, I thought that was only third generation?

Aluminumticket said:
Rydian said:
QUOTE(Aluminumticket @ Apr 5 2010, 03:30 PM) I go to the GTS and it acts like I haven't sent any Pokemon. I had the 00000 error before- And it did that for larger files too! Help? D:
What IP are you giving it?
It's auto reading my IP, I gave it the DNS from sendpkm and from ipconfig. I just get the normal GTS menu, no 00000 now.
But what IPs are you giving it?

Well, like I said, it's auto reading. Using ipconfig... 192.168.xxx.xxx The same thing sendpkm was giving me for my DNS.

demonslayer5545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laughlyn, uninstall anti-virus and turn off firewall. And enable file sharing. I told my friend about this and now he has a complete pokedex... I tried to tell him not to hax that much, I'm catching all I can legit in my HG, Plat, and Pearl. All other ones that I cant get in GTS (GTS people are stupid) I'll use pokesav for. Also, black egg is from making a godly pokemon. Max stats and stuff, it will black egg it xD

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll give it a go uninstallign my antivirus. i've managed to get the 'event' posted by the site who are releasign their own pokemon but i'm wanting to setup my own gts so i can distribute some of my old GBA events so peopel can get them.

I'm also on O2 wireless which has built in firewall which i cant turn off since most of teh superuser account stuff on the net are now outdated. i've found an IP on my router which allows me to conenct to gts but the pokemon i drag to sendpkm.pl doesnt show up

well i've cleared all the crap off my pc that could be interfering with it.
i've got it to display my IP i need and i've got it on my local DS from the GTS (192.168.xxx.xxx)

what would i need to allow other users to access it? or would that work for them too if i've got it clicked that users can connect through this computer?

demonslayer5545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck are you talking about... Once it displays the IP and YOU can connect, then other people can do it if there within range of your router and you move the pokemon into the sendpkm thingy and they change there DNS to your IP... Someone from the outside like me can't connect to your pc if thats what your talking about...

frank12311

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
Well, if you can find which ports it's using, you can forward them in your router's settings to your computer (automatic/uPNP may not work for this), then somebody may be able to set your external IP (whatismyip.net) as their DNS...

This is just theoretical, though.

That would be port 80 (HTTP) (as reading the python files)

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonslayer5545 said:
What the heck are you talking about... Once it displays the IP and YOU can connect, then other people can do it if there within range of your router and you move the pokemon into the sendpkm thingy and they change there DNS to your IP... Someone from the outside like me can't connect to your pc if thats what your talking about...

i'm trying to get it to act like the Pokemon Fan Event Centre thingy wherin i can give my IP onto a forum and everyone who changes their DNS to it can get it, no matter where they are in the world, meanign i can do my own weekly/fortnightly events to re-distribute my old GBA events and also some of the events from PKMDB ect

Mazda!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't know if it is off-topic, but is there a way to send a pkm file FROM the game TO the computer?

Maybe with this tool or not, because I only have an original cart, and no flashcard, and need to find my SID to make Pokémon and send them with this topic's method.

Thanks.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mazda! said:
Don't know if it is off-topic, but is there a way to send a pkm file FROM the game TO the computer?

Maybe with this tool or not, because I only have an original cart, and no flashcard, and need to find my SID to make Pokémon and send them with this topic's method.

Thanks.

Uh, I believe they're working on it, but right now your only options would be the AR code that changes your money to your SID or trade one of your pokes to someone that does have a flashcart... like yours truly? I wouldn't mind.

Mazda!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have no AR, so I cannot do this either.

But I think I could send some Poké to someone, yes, I wouldn't mind at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1