Selling my hacked 3DS, where can/should I?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Dragonfire0501, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfire0501
    OP

Dragonfire0501 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2018
    United States
    I am selling my hacked O3DS with B9S and Luma 9.0. I posted it on eBay and it was removed. Any suggestions either how to post or where to sell? I want to be honest that the console is modded, any suggestions?

Urataros07 and JiveTheTurkey like this.
  2. JiveTheTurkey

JiveTheTurkey GBAtemp Fan

Nov 6, 2017
    United States
    Craigs? Maybe someone local can buy it. I sold a few 2ds's and always met in public or at a near by police station. If you use craigslist then you should too, or any site that you requires you to physically sell said item. Online you start getting into the grey area where the 3rd party site won't let you because of "muh piracy" or capabilities of such. IMO

3. pandavova

pandavova @pandavova FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    I sold like one 3DS XL even with not legal games on ebay.
    So you could try it there.

4. Kevinpuerta

Kevinpuerta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2016
    United States
    Try selling it here.

5. Dragonfire0501
    OP

Dragonfire0501 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2018
    United States
    Thanks for the replies so far.

I like the idea of selling it here, I want the buyer to know what they are getting. I will look around the forums and see where I post that.

6. Toasty

Toasty Queen

Apr 1, 2011
    United States
    Toledo OH
    Personally I would just remove the CFW and sell it like that.

7. I_AM_L_FORCE

I_AM_L_FORCE Unban me from Discord

Feb 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    London
    Just don't advertise the CFW so obviously. I sold a CFW one online, only put it as a small anecdote in the description of the item. Put pictures of loads of games on the homemenu too, people get the picture :)

8. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat sipp

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    Probably best to sell it on here.

9. Dragonfire0501
    OP

Dragonfire0501 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2018
    United States
    Ok, so I can only create one thread every 24 hours. I have an O3DS included is a 64GB Sandisk SD Card, Gateway Blue DS Flash Cart with a 16GB Sandisk Micro SD card, B9S 1.3 and Luma 9.0. I'll take any offers if you want to make one, paypal only. Tonight I will re-post on eBay with no mention of the hacks. I will have to send pics to serious offers, if there are any. Been coming here for years for good advice and guides but only created an account today so I can't post links.

10. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    There is also a trade section in this forum but you don't have enough posts to access it.

11. Dragonfire0501
    OP

Dragonfire0501 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2018
    United States
    Ok that explains why my search didn't show any. Thanks. And Thanks to all replies.

12. Toasty

Toasty Queen

Apr 1, 2011
    United States
    Toledo OH
    I'd beware of posting on ebay with no mention of the hacks. That could come back to bite you if the user who buys it finds out its hacked and wants their money back. Ebay also doesn't allow the sale of gateway cards.

Last edited by Toasty, Jan 10, 2018
    JiveTheTurkey likes this.
  13. CrispyYoshi

CrispyYoshi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    For the sake of clarification in the thread, the trading/selling/buying section of the site isn't available until a user reaches 100 posts.

Unless you're willing to make that many posts on here, you could try OfferUp or LetGo.

14. Issac

Issac I

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    Locking this thread. Selling outside the trading area is against our rules. I'd recommend you to sell it via a "real" trading/selling site like ebay and the like.
    This 100 post limit is for the safety of our members, so that scammers can't come and just make a quick buck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.