Hacking Selling my hacked 3DS, where can/should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Craigs? Maybe someone local can buy it. I sold a few 2ds's and always met in public or at a near by police station. If you use craigslist then you should too, or any site that you requires you to physically sell said item. Online you start getting into the grey area where the 3rd party site won't let you because of "muh piracy" or capabilities of such. IMO

Dragonfire0501

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies so far.

I like the idea of selling it here, I want the buyer to know what they are getting. I will look around the forums and see where I post that.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am selling my hacked O3DS with B9S and Luma 9.0. I posted it on eBay and it was removed. Any suggestions either how to post or where to sell? I want to be honest that the console is modded, any suggestions?
Just don't advertise the CFW so obviously. I sold a CFW one online, only put it as a small anecdote in the description of the item. Put pictures of loads of games on the homemenu too, people get the picture :)

Dragonfire0501

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I can only create one thread every 24 hours. I have an O3DS included is a 64GB Sandisk SD Card, Gateway Blue DS Flash Cart with a 16GB Sandisk Micro SD card, B9S 1.3 and Luma 9.0. I'll take any offers if you want to make one, paypal only. Tonight I will re-post on eBay with no mention of the hacks. I will have to send pics to serious offers, if there are any. Been coming here for years for good advice and guides but only created an account today so I can't post links.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, so I can only create one thread every 24 hours. I have an O3DS included is a 64GB Sandisk SD Card, Gateway Blue DS Flash Cart with a 16GB Sandisk Micro SD card, B9S 1.3 and Luma 9.0. I'll take any offers if you want to make one, paypal only. Tonight I will re-post on eBay with no mention of the hacks. I will have to send pics to serious offers, if there are any. Been coming here for years for good advice and guides but only created an account today so I can't post links.
There is also a trade section in this forum but you don't have enough posts to access it.

Toasty

Queen
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd beware of posting on ebay with no mention of the hacks. That could come back to bite you if the user who buys it finds out its hacked and wants their money back. Ebay also doesn't allow the sale of gateway cards.

Last edited by Toasty,
Reactions: JiveTheTurkey

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1