Hacking Selling flash kit for DS?

macgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides these forums (which I just requested access to being as I have over 50 posts) I was wondering if there was anywhere I could sell my flash card and 3-in-1. I don't think eBay allows it. Thanks for any advice.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Friends is the way to go. Most of them don't know how much it cost and they see as many games as they want, so they'll pay what you paid for it new
ph34r.gif

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've successfully sold my R4 thru amazon. Worked like a charm, lots of potential buyers, but amazon takes almost 20 per cent of your earnings, at least in Germany.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
friends, especially friends who aren't tech savy. i sold my old R4 + 1gb microsd to a friend for $120, i bought a Acekard 2 and a EZFLASH 3 in 1, 4gb microsd and still had 40~ leftover.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Incomplete said:
friends, especially friends who aren't tech savy. i sold my old R4 + 1gb microsd to a friend for $120, i bought a Acekard 2 and a EZFLASH 3 in 1, 4gb microsd and still had 40~ leftover.
Wow you guys are assholes. I under sell my stuff, I hate ripping people off. I feel like an asshole.

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
asshole is the way to go! just think that your frined will do something to you in the future so do ssomething now!
lecture.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Incomplete said:
If your friends find it online for cheaper, tell him "the price dropped".

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
Incomplete said:
If your friends find it online for cheaper, tell him "the price dropped".
smart thing to do. Although I wouldn't scam my friend like that, in fact I had him buy an acekard 2 from dealextreme for ~$23.00

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i wouldn't really call him a friend. i just find him extremely annoying, he had been wanting to buy a flashcart for months but he was too lazy to buy one online, so he started to pester me to buy one online for him, then he bought a R4 copy from china town which stopped working after a week, he started asking me for help. then he started to ask if i wanted to sell my R4, i really didn't want to but he kept on raising the price. i agreed at 120 =P

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Incomplete said:
well i wouldn't really call him a friend. i just find him extremely annoying, he had been wanting to buy a flashcart for months but he was too lazy to buy one online, so he started to pester me to buy one online for him, then he bought a R4 copy from china town which stopped working after a week, he started asking me for help. then he started to ask if i wanted to sell my R4, i really didn't want to but he kept on raising the price. i agreed at 120 =P
Whatyourfreiendsnamemustsellhimmycyclodsevolutionomgomgomgdesu

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ferrariman said:
Incomplete said:

AGREED

I SHALL SELL HIM MY SCDS1 SDHC, WITH 8 GIG MICRO SDHC FOR 599 US dollars.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
ferrariman said:

AGREED

I SHALL SELL HIM MY SCDS1 SDHC, WITH 8 GIG MICRO SDHC FOR 599 US dollars.
It requires a HUGE FINANCIAL INVESTMENT after all. Some may even say you have to ATTACK your friend's WEAK POINT for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Back on-topic, you could try other forums like SCDev but to be honest you'd probably have better luck here at GBAtemp merely for its huge userbase.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Incomplete said:
*sigh* I wish I knew more people like that.
hate2.gif

macgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys!! Still looking for more suggestions if anyone has any ideas of other forums that allow selling/trading flash carts. I wish I had the time to get 100 posts here, but I hardly have enough time to check in from time to time just to keep up with stuff (i.e. like once a month).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: