NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Goli said:
Juanmatron said:
http://sonic.sega.jp/20th/

The best of Sonic the Hedgehog compiled in a section of Areas and Stages in 3D and 2D. The effect is as awesome as Voltron.
wat
The site makes no mention of that, it just has a brief bio of sorts of Sonic's history. That rumored game with stages from different Sonic games remade in 2.5D/3D is just a rumor for now.

Hold on, a game which features remakes of levels from old Sonic games? That sounds familiar...oh right. SONIC 4. That game is just a bold faced rip-off of older games. There's next to no original ideas in it at all. The bosses are rehashes, the levels are uninspired, and frankly I consider it a waste of the 1200 MS points I spent on the damn thing. That and the special stages are bullshit. Stuck on the 5th one. I actually got the emerald once, but the timer gave up the instant I touched it so it didn't count.

It sounds like part of your complain is about the fact that you can't beat a special stage, the special stages were good AND challenging.
mellow.gif

Also, LOL at the dude who thinks Sonic 06 needs a remake and that sonic colours sucked...what the @£?!*£ are you smoking?
rofl.gif

manu-m3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sonic Colors had worldwite a really good Review!
On German Magazines like Gamepro it has 87%
And Gamepro is a really famous and good Paper
wink.gif

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
What frustrates me lots is most people like sonic for his old skool megadrive days, we know it worked well and ask a sonic fan, a huge portion will agree, i also understand as time changes so must the technology and graphic capabilities.... but where is the compramise?? some sonic fans scream for updated and some scream for the old skool, so why dont they give you both options?

giving you the oppertunity to switch in the options weather you want new or old both in graphics, but sound and movement aswell.

I have read a lot of forums and people have just asked for it time and time again..... do the fans oppinions really count????? if so let us have the best of both!!!

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAZA said:
What frustrates me lots is most people like sonic for his old skool megadrive days, we know it worked well and ask a sonic fan, a huge portion will agree, i also understand as time changes so must the technology and graphic capabilities.... but where is the compramise?? some sonic fans scream for updated and some scream for the old skool, so why dont they give you both options?

giving you the oppertunity to switch in the options weather you want new or old both in graphics, but sound and movement aswell.

I have read a lot of forums and people have just asked for it time and time again..... do the fans oppinions really count????? if so let us have the best of both!!!

perfect example is mario
sonic is like mario if it had failed over these years
keeps the old-school also ads new elements, most fans are happy
sonic: either old-school, either new stuff or just simply fail the entire game

sonic colors wasn't that bad...i think it was ok, same for episode 1...i'm not rly a sonic fan, but at least it's still alive

Juanmatron

Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DAZA said:

Yeah yeah. We want another Sonic 06 with a lot of bugs and a bullshit story. But they release two unsmokable Sonic games for Wii and you say that? Fans oppinions count because WE ARE the customers! Shit. They did pretty well with Sonic Adventure. And the best they can do for satisfy the fans is a shitty remake of Sonic 1 and 2? Believe what you want but this:

Is FAR better than Sonic 4.

At least they didn't fucked off with Sonic Colors.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
They always look for so many different angles to make sonic games, and its always mixed, people like and people hate... i liked sonic the way he was, straight forward in movment and gameplay! its quite funny, last nite me and Shaunj66 was playing sonic 3 reflecting on the megadrive (sonic 1,2,3) and saying how good it was. so many others say that, all the fans ask is give the option in game to choose latest graphics or 16bit!!!!!!!!!

But saying all of the above there are also a lot of people who are fans of sonic who played them from sega saturn, dreamcast and DS enjoying that style then going back to megadrive, master system and game gear and not likeing the style so its forever going to be mxied for so many

Without a doubt like billions of other subjects its going to tread on others toes with an opinion and dislike to what is said....

manu-m3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sonic Anniversay release is in spring!The problem that the Sonic team had:
They release to fast,and without love!
Look to Nintendo,have you a Mario wihout great Fun ??
I dont know a mario without Fun!
Mario And Sonic was a good game but not perfect,Sonic Colours too!
But i Hope Sonic Anniversary is with love and great designed,not like Sonic 4 that was horrible!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
You Tempers are so fucking clueless, that's all I have to say. Sonic Colors is an beta version of a full game what would Sonic be like if they had all those power-up AKA wisps. Sonic Adventures is horseshit, it did the same thing as Sonic 06; it never happened. At least Sonic Adventure 2 it ended with a resolved conflict and not the deus ex machina crap!

You people don't get it don't you, SEGA is never going to make an awesome Sonic game! You know why? Due to their impatience, half-ass jobs, and disorganize community, they can only make a Sonic game as good as their team work. Sonic 06 was release before ahead of its time but the higher-ups demanded Sonic 06 to be releases on Xbox360 and PS3. So SEGA had to split their resources in half and that's why that game is buggy and glitchy as fuck! It was given another freakin year (Like Nintendo did with Mario Galaxy and SSBB) it would have been awesome and the storyline would of have more like instead of them pulling ideas out from their asses!

What I truly can't stand is how people love to type shit without getting prior knowledge from their resources. It's the same way as OtherM. Nintendo will never make a game that will surpass or come even close to a Mario game. Remember that!

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
Saying we are clueless is quite harsh!!!!! its clearly evident so much is rushed and not how it should be, but none the less its nice to think some time in the companys span they might actually do something about it

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Canonbeat234 said:
DryYoshi said:
Canonbeat234 said:
SEGA stop Trolling! Sonic Colors was an epic fail, Sonic 06 needs a sequel!
Wasn't Sonic 2006 like.... really bad/bugged?

I stand by what I believe! Sonic Color was horrible, Sonic 06 needs a remake.

are you on crack or what? colors is the ONLY REAL 3d sonic game worthy of the name sonic they have made YET.

QUOTEYou Tempers are so fucking clueless

your the one clueless fucking sonic boyz their NEVER happy go back to playing your buggy rushed shitty sonic 06 than.

What I truly can't stand is how people love to type shit without getting prior knowledge from their resources

why are YOU typing than?!
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.