Hacking Sd2vita not working

Bochi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys i finally got my sd2vita but its not working.
I tried 2 difrent sd cards and everytime i start my vita it ask me if i want to format the original vita card. I did all the steps. I folowed a couple of tutorials but the system does not recognize the sd card.
Thing ive done
I tried 3 difrent ver. Of gamesd.skprx.
I tried 2 difrent sd card. 1 a 32gb sandisk and the otherone a 128gb samsung.
When i install the sd2vita i get nothing, no acces light it apears to be dead. I checked the pins and they have continuity betwen the sd card and the sd2vita. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks.
Ps. Does anyone has the sd2vita pinout?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
e0k0eu.png

You might want to pad the back of the adapter on the bottom with a piece of electrical tape since it might be making a poor connection. One of my homemade boards is a bit hit and miss and this helps.

Reactions: Bochi

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you need electrical tape. because this modell wont run without one (mostly and to protect your vita against shortcircuit)

All my sd2vitas (1.6mm original pcb) run perfectly without covering any test points/pads. If there is by any chance getting short, the Vita won't even power on.

To OP, get a new one to test or double check on connecting points to the microsd socket.

Last edited by thaikhoa,

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey I also got the SD2VITA. I have one question. Is it normal for SD2VITA to stuck inside the cart slot? I have to use a clip to get it out. Does this happens to you? Or you just push & it gets out like normal game carts do?

manelscout4life

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I also got the SD2VITA. I have one question. Is it normal for SD2VITA to stuck inside the cart slot? I have to use a clip to get it out. Does this happens to you? Or you just push & it gets out like normal game carts do?
It's supposed to stay in. It does not use the spring mechanism

Bochi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes i tried the electrical tape also i added a tiny pice of paper to see if would make better contact and still nothing. I also tried a difrent driver to muont it to uma0 and it still deos not work.
The only thing i have not done is format the memory card on linux. I have followed a couple of tutorials on line but i am having problems downloading the exfat repro on linux mint.

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i tried the electrical tape also i added a tiny pice of paper to see if would make better contact and still nothing. I also tried a difrent driver to muont it to uma0 and it still deos not work.
The only thing i have not done is format the memory card on linux. I have followed a couple of tutorials on line but i am having problems downloading the exfat repro on linux mint.

make sure there's nothing in the ux0:tai folder.. if you left a config.txt on the vita memory card, it will load that instead of ur0:tai

Bochi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about that diagram. Os pin 6 and 9 supposed to be conected? Because a have found other diagrams online that show they are not conected.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes ux0 is empty. Im out of ideas

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by CMDreamer,
Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat