Turn A Gundam
MS Gundam SEED
MS Gundam SEED DESTINY
MS Gundam SEED ASTRAY
MS Gundam SEED X ASTRAY
MS Cross Bone Gundam
Gundam Sentinel
MS Gundam SEED C.E.73 STARGAZER

Stylus Control is possible on everything, e.g. team management map zoom, unit movement (as well as keypad I believe)
New battle system. (You can position your units to gain extra hit or evade, form a formation up to 4 units at once to gain advantage in battle)
Combination attack. (Certain combination of characters have special combination attacks)
Great use of dual screen, makes event scenes more dramatic. (And they took into account the gap between screens, so visual is smooth)
Original characters (Meh, I never like those but original units are welcome)
New MS development system (But honestly doesn't seem too different from previous SDGG DS. This time there are "mechanics" and result of development differ from mechanic to mechanic)

120 missions
1500 events
One of the largest volume of all series

goods_img1.jpg

goods_img2.jpg

goods_img3.jpg

The top half is regular version
The bottom half is limited edition which includes Nu Gundam DS Lite and regular version game

Pre-order special includes game cart case that features First Gundam, Haro, and Char Zaku. Stores 3 game carts.
First batch (doesn't have to be preorder if you can manage to get it before second batch comes out) special includes promotion card of Gundam Trading Card Game "Gundam War", that is not available in any other means besides getting the first batch.

And here's a link to promotional video that was updated on Jun 22nd.
http://www.ggene.jp/movie.html

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I want a Char version DS Lite, that has 3 times faster CPU and 30% more battery, screen brightness and sound quality LOL and of course its stylus has to come with a commander antenna -commonly known as just "horn"-
(I wonder how many people get that joke
tongue.gif
)

Nayotake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a Char version DS Lite, that has 3 times faster CPU and 30% more battery, screen brightness and sound quality LOL and of course its stylus has to come with a commander antenna -commonly known as just "horn"-
(I wonder how many people get that joke
tongue.gif
)
I did
grog.gif

I mainly want to play in the Victory Gundam series parts. Can't wait for Katejina to go crazy on me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter