Hacking Screen turn black after starting VC Games for NES or SNES

sL0w

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Dudes,

i have a big problem. After I start a VC Game from the NES or SNES System (like ZELDA or Super Mario Allstars), my screen turns black and i cant see a picture. But i hear the sound from the game. If i press the HOME button on my WII-Mote i take some seconds and i see the menu and in the back the startscreen of the game. But after i press the HOME button again to get back to the startscreen of my VC Game, my screen gets black again...

What can i do? I have only this problem on SNES,NES games. N64 games are working perfect....

My WII version is 3.2E and i use only PAL Games on 480p mode (tried also the 60 HZ mode but the same problem)

Hope someone can help me. Thx a lot.

bennydigital

Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
United States
wikipedia.org

Initially, some PAL Virtual Console games would not display correctly on high-definition televisions when connected via the component lead. However, starting with the April 13, 2007 update of the PAL Virtual Console, certain newly added games, such as Punch-Out!!, support the "Wii Component Cable Interlace mode." This is a temporary fix to problems with various Virtual Console games being played over component cable on HDTVs. The mode can be enabled by accessing the operations guide of the game, and (with the Nunchuk attached) pressing the buttons Z + A + 2 simultaneously. A sound is played if the mode is enabled correctly. Several older games also have updates available to enable the feature, such as Super Castlevania IV. The mode can be disabled by using the same method, but with the button combination Z + A + 1 instead. A full list of games supporting this mode is available at nintendo.no,[71] an English version can be found at vc-forums.com.

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
WOW i had the same problem and I had TOTALLY FORGOT the key combination.

I wonder if someone INJECT in a VC PAL 480i/480p game a NTSC or a PAL rom (HANABI FESTIVAL VC ROM like Ninja gaiden or Super Mario Lost Levels -american/japanese rom imported tou european wiishop) ,if the game will boot correctly in 480p.

Any thoughts on that?
Unfortunately I am a noob in wad injecting (and keep reading about it) and @ work at the moment to try this myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.