Saving Mazes of Fate on the DS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Pedro UK, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Pedro UK
    OP

Pedro UK GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2007
    After being inspired by Etrian Odyssey and Orcs and Elves i decided to go back and give the GBA game Mazes of Fate a try. I think the game is pretty cool but I can't save it for the life of me! I've tried putting on my 3in1 raw but I get a save error so I tried running it through NDStation to create the PSRAM save thingy - no dice and then I tried using GBATA but again I get a save error. I've also tried a couple of different downloads of the ROM file just in case...Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, P [​IMG]

2. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Have you tried using eeprom v124 patcher by GBAtemp? It's a drag and drop app, just drop the rom on it and flash the output.
    I'm pretty sure this will fix the error you get as mazes of fate is a v124 game [​IMG]

Get it here (v5).

3. Pedro UK
    OP

Pedro UK GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2007
    I'll give this a try. I thought I was running out of options! I didn't want to copy the game to the NOR on my 3in1 - that's where my Heretic DS lives!

4. Pedro UK
    OP

Pedro UK GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2007
    Thanks bloke! That's fixed it. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to crawl around some dungeons until Etrian Odyssey 2 comes out [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice