dutchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!

I've been using the DSTT for years know, and it's always worked flawlessly. However, my memory ran full and so I bought a new 8gb micro sdhc replacing my 2gb. I simply formatted my new micro sdhc, and then just copied all my (working!) files to my new one. However, when booting a game with my new micro sdhc, it gives the error "savfile not founded". I simply tried formatting again, didn't work. It's formatted on FAT32, just like my old one. Tried with both the normal formatting and Panasonic. One thing that I noticed is that formatting to FAT is not possible on my new one, only 32 and exFAT. Do you guys have any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Cheers,
Lars.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check and make sure the .sav file didnt rename itself. Mine did that with some games (for no apparent reason) after about a year or so.

dutchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the help, but this is not my problem..
I checked it, the .sav was still the same. I also tried renaming both .nds and .sav ( I read it somewhere) it to a more simple way, without numbers or (U) in it, but that also did not work out. Anyone around who could help me out with my problem?

Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi