Hacking Save Nintendo WiFi - A project to save online servers for Wii (and DS) games

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wiimmfi:
Yesterday a team of NDS users and me analysed the NDS support. We fixed some bugs and Mario Kart DS works now without issues. Some other games are also available, see http://wiimmfi.de/stat?showall=1
Ayyyy, props! I remember I played MKDS back when wi-fi had just been shut down and didn't recall having any issues, but I'm sure I haven't played it enough to notice them.

Also, any plans for WiiConnect24? I want me some Wii Messages.

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not talking about backing up games I'm talking bout using wiimfii patcher

Technically using the wiimfii patcher is running backups since it patches your backup/ROM of the game. Last I knew having a backup/rom was required. There are on-the-fly patchers, but I never got those to work, although I haven't tried the latest versions yet.

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, can someone tell me how do I patch wiiware games like Bomberman Blast, wiimfii patcher doesn't see the file in the directory...?

EDIT: Ok digging it by myself, but it's a little bit more complicated as I can see...

EDIT2: Anyone who wants to learn patching wiiware games to use wiimfii servers I suggest start HERE

Last edited by alzen,

WiiFit_Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is Brawl now? Is it a ghost town? Or are there some people online?

Tempted to try this out, but I don't want to lose my brawl saves with all trophies ect that I earned.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm hoping to try Pokemon Platinum on here and see if the WiFi Plaza is working yet, but I can't seem to find a DNS to connect to. I have a No-SSL AR code for it, so all I need is a DNS to run it.

Edit: Got it all set up, but it still returns 42003, just as altwfc does. Doing some Googling revealed that it is apparently a peerchat error. All other services do work though.

Edit 2: Found this thread, but it seems it's still in the works. @Wiimm, do you know if this issue has been rectified yet or not?

Last edited by loco365,

Ben G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is Brawl now? Is it a ghost town? Or are there some people online?

Tempted to try this out, but I don't want to lose my brawl saves with all trophies ect that I earned.

Play on anther's ladder via dolphin 4.0-6554!

(Although it's mostly a ladder for melee/sm4sh/PM)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TomodachiTymek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...