Hacking Save Nintendo WiFi - A project to save online servers for Wii (and DS) games

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wiimmfi:
Yesterday a team of NDS users and me analysed the NDS support. We fixed some bugs and Mario Kart DS works now without issues. Some other games are also available, see http://wiimmfi.de/stat?showall=1
Ayyyy, props! I remember I played MKDS back when wi-fi had just been shut down and didn't recall having any issues, but I'm sure I haven't played it enough to notice them.

Also, any plans for WiiConnect24? I want me some Wii Messages.

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not talking about backing up games I'm talking bout using wiimfii patcher

Technically using the wiimfii patcher is running backups since it patches your backup/ROM of the game. Last I knew having a backup/rom was required. There are on-the-fly patchers, but I never got those to work, although I haven't tried the latest versions yet.

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, can someone tell me how do I patch wiiware games like Bomberman Blast, wiimfii patcher doesn't see the file in the directory...?

EDIT: Ok digging it by myself, but it's a little bit more complicated as I can see...

EDIT2: Anyone who wants to learn patching wiiware games to use wiimfii servers I suggest start HERE

Last edited by alzen,

WiiFit_Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is Brawl now? Is it a ghost town? Or are there some people online?

Tempted to try this out, but I don't want to lose my brawl saves with all trophies ect that I earned.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm hoping to try Pokemon Platinum on here and see if the WiFi Plaza is working yet, but I can't seem to find a DNS to connect to. I have a No-SSL AR code for it, so all I need is a DNS to run it.

Edit: Got it all set up, but it still returns 42003, just as altwfc does. Doing some Googling revealed that it is apparently a peerchat error. All other services do work though.

Edit 2: Found this thread, but it seems it's still in the works. @Wiimm, do you know if this issue has been rectified yet or not?

Last edited by loco365,

Ben G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is Brawl now? Is it a ghost town? Or are there some people online?

Tempted to try this out, but I don't want to lose my brawl saves with all trophies ect that I earned.

Play on anther's ladder via dolphin 4.0-6554!

(Although it's mostly a ladder for melee/sm4sh/PM)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TomodachiTymek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News