Hacking Save Nintendo WiFi - A project to save online servers for Wii (and DS) games

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I changed dns on my wii and added the codes for usb loader, ive also used a new profile in mario kart. Whats happening is im getring error 84020 after searching for opponents.

Please somebody help get me xonnected

HHŁŁ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe the server is down due to maintenance works or sth. Try again later.

To creators of the servers - what are the chances that you might bring back some games that are not on the list of confirmed titles?

auge

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I find out about this from youtube and wanted to join. I mean I would like to be a part of multiplayer gameplay players, so if you could give me any details of DS online gaming community It would be greatfull :) . By the way when I try to play ano of Tony Hawk's games I get an error that says something about could not contact the server. Is it fixable and will it be available soon?

Reactions: Margen67

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I find out about this from youtube and wanted to join. I mean I would like to be a part of multiplayer gameplay players, so if you could give me any details of DS online gaming community It would be greatfull :) . By the way when I try to play ano of Tony Hawk's games I get an error that says something about could not contact the server. Is it fixable and will it be available soon?

These custom servers have been down for a while now, not sure what the story is. I did however come across this:

Chadderz and Beanz strike again! These games only support local multiplayer on the same console, but they are developing some sort of custom loader that "tricks" the game into thinking your playing with somebody in the same room, when in fact, you're playing online :D. Can't wait for an official release! :D

Reactions: Margen67 and cvskid

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played online on custom servers on my DS a few times, so I think if people are saying no you should look for another custom server. I think I used wiimmfi, but I'm not sure. Either way, it works with Pokemon Diamond and MKDS.

What Chadderz and Beanz are doing is something completely different...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password