Save Installer Help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by TheWon, Oct 4, 2009.

1. TheWon
    OP

TheWon GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2008
    United States
    Ok I was playing a ISO of Bleach Vs Crusade on my Homebrew Wii. Once I realize I love the game. I bought it for my Japanese Wii. Well I just the Save extract and install. To move the file from one Wii to another. It work, but now it seems I can't get online with my japanese Wii. I get a 60000 error, but when I try to play on the HBC Wii. It works fine.

My question is In the save folder. There are 3 files. Banner, Sys data both bin files, and a Filelist Video Cd. Can I go in and edit one of those files. So that I can have a clear online file. Keeping all my save unlock characters info, but a chance to create a new online profile. It seems that the first Wii left a online signature on the save. So no matter if I move the save. It still believes it's on the first Wii.

2. TheWon
    OP

TheWon GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2008
    United States
    Just bumping this again. Is there is a way to edit Wifi profile on a save using save installer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice