Not open for further replies.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
let me know if this is to your liking or if you want anything adjusted. =)

pren1ncgrtranslated.png

Download Here

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mixinluv2u said:
let me know if this is to your liking or if you want anything adjusted. =)

pren1ncgrtranslated.png

Download Here

That is actually pretty cool, but of course could you post it at our main website as we are trying to see if we get enough people to try out this small contest and if they do well we will have other ones where its not something this small. The best one that is submitted will be appearing in our patches from now on. So we are trying to bring out the community to be involved and get some competitive edge
wink.gif
. If you wouldn't mind could you post it here and also send it thru a pm, to me. If its not too much trouble
biggrin.gif

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super awesome project.
I'm playing v1.1 on cyclods and it's excellent. Played 10 hours up to Appolo's world, which is untranslated, and can't wait for more!

Shotokage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ill be looking forward for the completition of this project, im really happy about what u doing Neo, dont let the haters and trash talkers get to you, you know what u doing, and doing it right, haters just dont care and will rather make u quit the project than see u succede.

Be like water and oil, dont mix them together XD cus they cant XDXD.

Good Luck and keep it going XD.

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys its been a while. Okay well I think it has been too long. Well I just wanted to stress some information for everyone. First we aren't dead tho people might think so. Well here is the deal neoxephon has left us for a while, thus making me HaVeN the leader until he comes back. Now on my rise to power a few things changed, first I want to say that the first thing that has changed is the forums. Due to the forums been inactive for so long we had to start over, meaning that all data has been lost, anything linking to the forums well its not linking to anything anymore.

Now for the information you want to hear SaGa 2 will have a patch out either in August or September as well as our other projects will also have patches out hopefully. Though right now I'm working with all the translated text we had before, no text is being translated atm. Is anyone interested in translating SaGa 2 for the time being? Anyone interested about crimson-nocturnal please come to our forums and join us, we are growing up again
smile.gif

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well just make sure to keep rooting for us and dropping by to our forums from time to time to say hi, that always motivates us lol

clumzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just visited the site and the progress status still haven't changed.. I hope the next patch will be a complete one.. Is it a surprise??
biggrin.gif
or maybe d....e....a....d....
frown.gif

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wishful thinking at this point, but it started off strong. Shame to, seems like there's a few talented people between the 3 projects CN had going, not including the Hearts project they smartly dropped. After plenty of web-page iterations and long periods of stagnation, this is doomed to be a "We need an (insert coder/hacker job title here) before we can continue" and it never happens. Like about 98% of none Pokemon games on these boards. Again, these are talented people, but its extremely rare that the outside world or lack of help doesn't intervene and send these attempts at translations into oblivion. If it wasn't for Tales of Innocence, I'd have stopped coming to these boards almost entirely. But to be honest, I saw the Saga 3 trailer and figured I'd search out this topic. And yeah, I still stop by CN boards from time to time hoping for something, so don't say I'm trashing anyone, just an honest assessment. Maybe I can be proved wrong.
tongue.gif

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdevil99 said:
Wishful thinking at this point, but it started off strong. Shame to, seems like there's a few talented people between the 3 projects CN had going, not including the Hearts project they smartly dropped. After plenty of web-page iterations and long periods of stagnation, this is doomed to be a "We need an (insert coder/hacker job title here) before we can continue" and it never happens. Like about 98% of none Pokemon games on these boards. Again, these are talented people, but its extremely rare that the outside world or lack of help doesn't intervene and send these attempts at translations into oblivion. If it wasn't for Tales of Innocence, I'd have stopped coming to these boards almost entirely. But to be honest, I saw the Saga 3 trailer and figured I'd search out this topic. And yeah, I still stop by CN boards from time to time hoping for something, so don't say I'm trashing anyone, just an honest assessment. Maybe I can be proved wrong.
tongue.gif

Do research before you speak, please. We are not dead. Our current goal is to have SaGa 2 fully playable in English by New Years.

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noted. Although, I do like the coincidence that the page was updated within 24 hours of my previous post. Figures, I check last week and still saw Aug. 6th. as the last update with minor tid bits on each games respective board, but that's it. In all honesty, I figured if I was overtly bleak with a hint of optimism, I'd get a quick response from you. Hehe, but yeah, I still have my Saga 2 game save from where the English dialogue cuts off, so cheers to being able to finish this game off sometime in the new year. And cheers to you being apart of that 2%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQ0f5zDhaQ