Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
after restoring hs.app I still see the FBI icon on it, but it loads the normal health and safety app. anyway to restore the original icon?
Delete the app and system update again to redownload, would save you or anyone else from having to re-inject.

Last edited by HyperT,

aije42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's a fasthax FBI that hopefully should be working with 11.0-11.2 new/old 3ds.

Thanks for this zoogie, it worked flawlessly on my O3DS 11.2-U and now I can play legit .cias even without a9lh. So until a cart-less safehax shows up this does the trick. I did found it ironic that it uses fasthax when it doesn't work in safehax.

This is for installing legit cias right? Or are there any other benefits?

Read above! Edit: It also has some other options but since I don't have much knowledge I didn't dig into them. From what I know FBI main utility is to install .cias, legit or not.

Last edited by aije42,
Reactions: Final Fantasy Lover

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this zoogie, it worked flawlessly on my 11.2 and now I can play legit .cias even without a9lh. So until a cart-less safehax shows up this does the trick. I did found it ironic that it uses fasthax when it doesn't work in safehax.

Read above! Edit: It also has some other options but since I don't have much knowledge I didn't dig into them. From what I know FBI main utility is to install .cias, legit or not.

I can also confirm that it is indeed working 2ds 11.2..0.35u flawless. Thank you so much for this Zoogie

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. Can i play a legit cia from eur on my usa 2ds? Sorry for the noob question.
Once you have CFW, you can run out-of-region games.
Though, once you have CFW, legit CIAs are nothing special and you may as well just use a normal CIA for your region.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you only install legit CIAs for the region of the system; EU for EU, US for US, JP for JP.
I think some people reported that they could install out-of-region legit CIAs and launch them with a region-free launcher like HANS.

It won't show on your homescreen though (until you have CFW).

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think some people reported that they could install out-of-region legit CIAs and launch them with a region-free launcher like HANS.

Fair enough but that sounds like a pain in the butt because HANS is a very picky program and doesn't like most games, imo.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Install-but-can't-run is the correct answer.
Back when New 3DS had standalone NTR and nothing else, I installed out-of-region legit CIAs and used NTR to run them.

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough but that sounds like a pain in the butt because HANS is a very picky program and doesn't like most games, imo.

Yeah thats what ive found. I only want eur for smash but ill just wait until i buy a cart or wait for cart less safehax. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work