Hacking Safe places to buy?

General Sun Tzu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking to buy a dstwo plus card for my DSI xl v1.4.1u. Where is a safe place to buy one of these in the USA?

can anyone tell me a website that they have personally bought from and had a good experience with? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have personally bought twice from ModChipsDirect and it has been a very good experience.

They usually ship from New York so you don't have to worry about your stuff getting intercepted in customs, they charged $5 for shipping every time but I got my stuff in about 5 days (And I live in California, so it came all the way to the other coast pretty fast lol).

I have seen many other people pretty satisfied with them too, I only came across to one guy pretty upset that his flashcart was dead on arrival but that is not really their fault tho.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get that shit now and not during the holiday. Last yr had a couple complain about bad delivery, postal service was shutdown because of a snow day but they didn't care, they wanted there card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system