Safe places to buy?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by General Sun Tzu, Oct 27, 2015.

1. General Sun Tzu
    OP

General Sun Tzu Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2015
    United States
    I am looking to buy a dstwo plus card for my DSI xl v1.4.1u. Where is a safe place to buy one of these in the USA?

can anyone tell me a website that they have personally bought from and had a good experience with? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    I have personally bought twice from ModChipsDirect and it has been a very good experience.

They usually ship from New York so you don't have to worry about your stuff getting intercepted in customs, they charged $5 for shipping every time but I got my stuff in about 5 days (And I live in California, so it came all the way to the other coast pretty fast lol).

I have seen many other people pretty satisfied with them too, I only came across to one guy pretty upset that his flashcart was dead on arrival but that is not really their fault tho.

3. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    Get that shit now and not during the holiday. Last yr had a couple complain about bad delivery, postal service was shutdown because of a snow day but they didn't care, they wanted there card.

4. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Modchip central, nds-card