Safe places to buy?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by General Sun Tzu, Oct 27, 2015.

1. General Sun Tzu
    OP

General Sun Tzu Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2015
    United States
    I am looking to buy a dstwo plus card for my DSI xl v1.4.1u. Where is a safe place to buy one of these in the USA?

can anyone tell me a website that they have personally bought from and had a good experience with? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    I have personally bought twice from ModChipsDirect and it has been a very good experience.

They usually ship from New York so you don't have to worry about your stuff getting intercepted in customs, they charged $5 for shipping every time but I got my stuff in about 5 days (And I live in California, so it came all the way to the other coast pretty fast lol).

I have seen many other people pretty satisfied with them too, I only came across to one guy pretty upset that his flashcart was dead on arrival but that is not really their fault tho.

3. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    Get that shit now and not during the holiday. Last yr had a couple complain about bad delivery, postal service was shutdown because of a snow day but they didn't care, they wanted there card.

4. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Modchip central, nds-card

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice