Trudes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
I made the dumbass mistake of updating my 3DS to 9.6 in Gateway mode, which forced me to format emuNAND so now I'm stuck on 4.2 :/ I did some browsing and came upon this which says that I can actually have 9.6 work somehow and have gateway mode work at the same time? Even if thats not possible I want to find a way to update to at least 9.2. I also heard something about updating to 9.2 via Smash Bros on Gateway, which I have. I heard you can hold a button and it will flash over the update in Gateway mode. Anyways I pretty much just want to update my emuNAND to at least 9.2/ I have a Zelda Edition 3DS XL on version 4.2 U on both normal and Gateway mode. How can I update in Gateway mode and still have it work?
Thanks,
Nate

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, hold up on the D-Pad while booting into Gateway or Classic Mode.

Load the game from the multiROM menu and attempt to run the game. You'll be prompted to update.

Hopefully the ROM you have is the latest revision with 9.2 packed in and not the old one with 8.1 on board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)