Homebrew Running DSlinux without m3 or any other card?

DiabloJino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hello
Recently I installed unLaunch on my DSi XL.Then I installed TWiLight menu++ and bootstarp and everything is working wonderful.
But I've found that there is Linux for the ds in the name of DSlinux.
After around 3h of looking around and trying to get it to work I've gotten nowhere. Everywhere it say to use M3 or R4 cards which I don't own.
Has anyone gotten it to work form an SD card? And if yes, how? (Excuse the bad English)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
Recently I installed unLaunch on my DSi XL.Then I installed TWiLight menu++ and bootstarp and everything is working wonderful.
After around 3h of looking around and trying to get it to work I've gotten nowhere. Everywhere it say to use M3 or R4 cards which I don't own.
Has anyone gotten it to work form an SD card? And if yes, how? (Excuse the bad English)
https://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575

DiabloJino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah I saw that I can buy those cards.
But I can already play any games I want just by downloading it (and, if needed, AP patching it) so I want to avoid buying it just for Linux

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello
Yeah I saw that I can buy those cards.
But I can already play any games I want just by downloading it (and, if needed, AP patching it) so I want to avoid buying it just for Linux

Hello.:)

Newer models such as DSi and 3DS might work in DS-compatibility mode.

Only to get sure:

Did you have tried to change some settings in the TWiLight settings ?
- Run in: DS mode
- VRAM Boost - maybe to ON

You can use it with an Emulator on your PC if you like:

Apart from real hardware, DSLinux also runs on some NDS emulators, like desmume.

Thank you.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021