Hacking Discussion Running backup games from ReiNX not possible in Atmosphere 0.9.4?

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
OP
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
So, after sorted out an issue where the system is not detecting the files for the pre-installed games I had when was still using ReiNX, I encountered another issue with Atmosphere 0.9.4 wherein, while it detects the pre-installed games just fine and the Data Management presents each game's size perfectly well, it redirects to the Homebrew Menu when running any of them.

For example, when I try to run Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, it would boot the Homebrew Menu eventually, not the actual game itself.

Is this an issue of incompatibility between the backed up Nintendo folder from ReiNX and Atmosphere 0.9.4?

UPDATE: Disabling the "Override application by default" within the Kosmos Toolbox fixed the issue for me.

Last edited by Dothackjhe,

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as your mix and matching files, i would suggest deleting everything and starting fresh with just atmosphere dont forget your signature patches. p.s dont delete the nintendo folder

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
OP
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
as your mix and matching files, i would suggest deleting everything and starting fresh with just atmosphere dont forget your signature patches. p.s dont delete the nintendo folder
The micro-SD Card is fully-optimized for Atmosphere now.

In fact, I found the issue: Apparently, enabling on "Override application by default" in the Kosmos Toolbox enforces the launching of HBMenu, regardless of which app is being ran. Disabling it fixed the problem for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte