Hacking Rune Factory 2

Moredeathex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an Acekard2i, and when I try to play Rune Factory 2 on it, it keeps corrupting my save and deleting it. I tried it with the save checksum bypass cheat on and off, and I get the same result. Is Rune Factory 2 incompatible with Acekard2i?

Moredeathex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Akaio 1.5 right now. I also thought I had a bad copy of the rom, so I tried downloading it again, but it didn't help.

Moredeathex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get it working for a while. I completely deleted the game and save file, put only the game on it, and it started working. But just today, it corrupted my save out of nowhere. I think I'm better off just playing it on my R4.

Moredeathex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I might have found a cause. I can get it to save without corrupting, but when I play another game and then go back to Rune Factory 2, the save corrupts.

RaNdHiKa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i have the same problem
hate2.gif

Nilkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Snap I have same problem tried different places for rom and get so far in the game and just get corrupt save
frown.gif
went and bought it in the end from Ebay

Think this game has some protection and its been missed, no other game I played does this and I played a few
smile.gif

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WeakNiZ said:
Sorry to bring this back up, but I was wondering if there was a fix for Rune Factory 2 on AKaio
I can tell you I've had no problems with AKAIO 1.6RC2, I haven't upgraded to the latest 1.7 because I've got Alice in Wonderland on the same card and for some reason Alice doesn't work with 1.7 but other than that nothing wrong with Rune Factory 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu