Hacking run iso problem

rakotok

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi all! Sorry for noobish ?. I read forum, but do not found anything.

I installed Chiip into my PAL Wii, indication is fine - status led light constantly. Iso's size is 4.699.979.776 bytes - that means, what i can just burn the disk. I have a lot of Verbatim-R-16x and +R. I trided to burn at different speed (4x, 16x), but my Wii don't see that disks. I trided with:
Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.PAL.Wii-Allstars [PAL/Action/2007]
Rapala Tournament Fishing PAL Wii-WiiD [PAL/sports/2007]
Sonic And The Secret Rings PAL Wii-WiiERD [PAL/Action/2007]

Please, help me, i spend a lot of time mading the Chiip and installing it into my wii, your are my last hope!!!!!

p.s. sorry for my bad english, i studed it myself, played Final Fantasy Tactics at PS1 ))

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If he did it this way it's the coolest way to learn english I've ever heard.
biggrin.gif

@rakotok
First of all you should check the quality of the burn. To do this you can use a programm like dvdinfo.
If the quality is good you could try to flash the openWii-firmware to your Chiip.

Btw. does the LED flash before it lights constantly? Because if it doesn't there is something wrong.

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use your originals. Problem solved...

but any led flash/ flicker is a bad thing, make sure the led is lit at all times, also what burn software are you using, i suggest Nero, never gave me a problem.

rakotok

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, when i programmed the chiip in LPT, the LED began blinking. In Wii LED is lit constantly only if Wii use a DVD-drive - mean, without a disk, LED is dead. I trided NERO and IsoBurn.

Slowking, thnx, i'll try to check the quality of burned disk. If it won't work, i'll use openWii-firmware (no need to rebuild the programmer/chiip, right???).

p.s. yes, i played many games - it's really good source of knowledge
wink.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No no need to build a new programmer or something. Just use the programmer you have and the command-line on the chiip-homepage, but with the openWii firmware.

If the disc-quality isn't good a firmwareupdate for your burner could help.

plexo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rakotok, you deserve a medal for learning english that way, u type english pretty well considering hehe

rakotok

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Oh, guys, it's alive. Yeah'ha!!!!
I programmed my Chiip with OpenWii 1.3 and it works pretty good. But not all my isos. At now i try to burn iso with 2x. I alredy played Sonic and TMNT.

Big thanx to all, who helped me!!! See u!

p.s. now, i have more lessons to teach
smile.gif

p.p.s. specially thnx to &Slowking: your recomendation's good
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D