Hacking Riivolution doesn't work...

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, I'm having a lot of troubles with RiiVolution, on my Wii, and 2 Wii U's...

On the Wii, it doesn't load any disk, it always gives me an error, maybe because the Wii has a ModChip?

And, on the Wii U, I tried loading 2 mods that were very relevant to me:
Wii Sports Resort: Storm Island
Wii Sports: Storm City

I choose the modifications I wan't, I click "Launch", and nothing more than a black screen and no sound happens...

I also have another Wii, but it has something stuck on the disk drive, so I can't test it with my disks.

All the disks I use are original, they aren't burned disks, and all the consoles I have are PAL.

What could be the problem? Any help is welcome!

Merry Christmas.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm having a lot of troubles with RiiVolution, on my Wii, and 2 Wii U's...

On the Wii, it doesn't load any disk, it always gives me an error, maybe because the Wii has a ModChip?

And, on the Wii U, I tried loading 2 mods that were very relevant to me:
Wii Sports Resort: Storm Island
Wii Sports: Storm City

I choose the modifications I wan't, I click "Launch", and nothing more than a black screen and no sound happens...

I also have another Wii, but it has something stuck on the disk drive, so I can't test it with my disks.

All the disks I use are original, they aren't burned disks, and all the consoles I have are PAL.

What could be the problem? Any help is welcome!

Merry Christmas.
Riivolution is known to check for and reject modchips.

While the source was published at some point, I don't know if anyone ever got it building and running correctly from source (which would likely be necessary to remove the nonsense checks; I don't know what anti-tamper protection the compiled releases have, if any).

Reactions: DuduMil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...