[RUMOR] Multiple sources claim Persona 4: Golden is headed to PC

9A63167D-528C-4C3C-BFEF-7CF5871AECEA.jpeg

There are just a handful of days before the PC Gaming Show begins, where we’ll see dozens of games be teased, revealed, and shown off to the excited masses. But as always, massive rumors begin to fly before any major event occurs, and this year is no different. A journalist for NintendoSoup, Sabi, claims that the big reveal that Atlus is currently teasing for the PC Gaming Show will be a port of Persona 4: Golden. They have apparently received confirmation of this through PC files given to them by a source, along with a more uncertain claim of a PC port for Persona 3 Portable as well. Supposedly, it’ll be both announced and released on the same day. Other major journalists Daniel “ZhugeEX” Ahmad, Nibellion, and Wario64 are also verifying the rumor through their own sources. This makes the rumor quite credible and believable, but at this point, nothing is confirmed. We’ll learn for certain June 13th.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Possible SteamDB Page

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
eh... i loved this on the ps2 when you still only got like on game every other month or so, but today, all the busywork or lame sidequests and grinding really turns me away from this game. i tried to sit down with it on my vita so many times, but it never stuck.
also, the story and the shadow personalities and stuff really don't seem that cool anymore either.

growing up is hard :/

Quarions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Normally i would brush it off as Another stupid rumor by pointing out that every Atlus game that was on pc so far was handled by some other company and a bunch of other points BUT it actually looks pretty promising so far but i wouldnt hold my breath, i will just cautiously look at the whole thing.
The power of Sega :3

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u
D

Deleted User

Omg i need this.
Time to trash my Vita when this comes out.

Oh well.... Denuvo sucks though....

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Peloisan

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Poured 150 hours on PS2 and 200 hours on Vita. Might aim for third time but I really wonder why they're avoiding porting mainline Persona games on Switch.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can't wait for this to be announced with a Joker skin like all their releases so far.

1. Catherine Full Body
2. Tokyo FE#
3. Sonic Forces

Last edited by fvig2001,

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps this is the Crawling Chaos' influence in trying to have Xibalba ascend to the stars and possibly nuke the entire Earth vis rumors that become reality...

But why the fuck would they port the VN version of Persona 3 as opposed to making, IDK, Persona 3 Complete, with the same Direct Control options, both Door-kun's, The Answer, the new Personae from FES, and, in an ideal world, a better bridge between the PS1 originals and the new games.

Maybe it'd get yours truly dancing crazy enough to consider bashing my head in to make Tartarus interesting again!

Last edited by Silent_Gunner,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So happy about this. I loved persona 5 and the amount of Royal that I have played so far. I always wanted to play persona 4 but couldn't pull the trigger since golden was on Vita and the original seemed somewhat outdated and lacked the golden enhancements. I really hope that they make more enhancements to the game or charge it at a reasonable price like 40$. Now the question is, should I wait for the cracked version or buy day one? ;)

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least I'll be doing something with my laptop lol.

Hey, one might actually be able to play these games on those without the emulation overhead of PCSX2 and whatever will exist with Vita3K.

Outside of P4G, are there still any worthwhile exclusives to the Vita anymore that aren't HD port fodder like anything made by Sony themselves?

tsamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about them coming to pc. If they were coming to the Switch though...
I would probably play them for the hundredth time.

Reactions: NoNAND

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Good timing, I was planning to give P4G a go after I finish Persona 5. Seems like it would greatly benefit from a bit of uprezzing and a new coat of paint on PC.

If both this and the Bloodborne port rumors turn out true, PC gaming is going to win 2020 without breaking a sweat.

Edit: so I guess this is pretty much confirmed with a P4G Denuvo page going up, eh? SteamDB also has P4G cover art displayed.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good timing, I was planning to give P4G a go after I finish Persona 5. Seems like it would greatly benefit from a bit of uprezzing and a new coat of paint on PC.

If both this and the Bloodborne port rumors turn out true, PC gaming is going to win 2020 without breaking a sweat.

Edit: so I guess this is pretty much confirmed with a P4G Denuvo page going up, eh? SteamDB also has P4G cover art displayed.

And on Steam, nonetheless in the latter's case? Tim Sweeney will be going full on

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo