Persona 5 Strikers heads west on Switch, PS4 and Steam according to leaked trailer

B9FB6258-E8B0-4A7F-BEC7-54FE43555E9B.jpeg

Persona 5 Scramble’s localization has been in a bit of limbo; beginning with a confirmation that Koei Tecmo was working on bringing the game west according to a financial briefing, and then being cut from the planned release list in a further quarterly report that happened later in the year. Now, a localization seems like a pretty sure thing, after a trailer went up and was immediately pulled on Atlus’ Youtube channel. Known in Japan as Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers, the English version will be shortened to Persona 5 Strikers, and will be headed to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Steam for PC. According to the aforementioned trailer, the game will release on February 23, 2021. Though the trailer has been removed from public view, multiple backups of it exist.

:arrow: Source

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ah, that's awesome. Looking forward to it. And yes, I also hope it does well. (Which it probably will because Persona. And it's the closest the PC will get to P5 for now. Offically that is.)

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So, is this spin off like a Hyrule Warriors game pretty much?

Well Hyrule Warriors is a spin-off to the Warriors franchise by Koei Tecmo. Dynasty Warriors and Warriors Orochi. So Strikers is also a spin-off to their Warriors games. But in simple terms to your question, yes it is.

GBADWB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is this spin off like a Hyrule Warriors game pretty much?

Warriors is a franchise series by the Omega Force division at Koei Techmo.

the Standard Warriors titles are Dynasty Warriors (9 mainline titles, based on romance of hte three kindoms period of china) and Samurai Warriors (4 mainline titles, based on the warring states period of japan) not counting spinoffs

all other warrior games are spinoffs of the above formula(One piece, Arslan, Fist of hte North Star, Hyrule, Fire Emblem, Persona 5, Gundam, Dragon Quest, Berserk)

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit surprised at a steam port, but can I just say
FINALLY
How long ago was this released in Japan? 9 Months?
(still cant get it though lol)

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Probably will get this on the Switch although I am lowkey hoping it plays smoothly on a GPD Win 3 without an eGPU.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good koei/temco must of got bribed by altus to dub this game and i'm fucking happy!! i could PEZ my pants!!

Reactions: NoNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...