Hacking Roy's Smash U Mod Pack

RoyMaster4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Thought I'd upload the mod pack I've put together and been using, for your use.

Features:
  • 189 costumes, with most of the cast getting at least 1, all as additional slots
  • 500 new songs for My Music, essentially doubling the number of tracks in-game, all as additional tracks
  • Some new victory tunes
  • A few custom nameplates
  • The Great Gonzales on Boxing Ring
Download:
https://mega.nz/#!8QhhmQjB!1UzZKsnZwSOmegMwdnKskl5MALx2tLbXQRRX6e6hSUY

F.A.Q.
(Or anticipated questions)
  • What region is this on? Is it wi-fi safe?
This is for the U.S. region, I don't believe it works on anything else. You can run it via the usual kernal + SDCafiine (if you don't know what that is, look it up). Most of the mods are wi-fi safe, but I'm not sure about the model swaps (Isabelle and Doc Louis). I'd be careful with them.​
  • Why didn't you include *insert mod here*?
I made this for me, so more than likely it is due to personal bias. Many costumes also didn't include any kind of portrait, which limited my options. There were a few mods I wanted to include but had issues, as well. In particular, Kirby, Pac-Man, R.O.B., and Yoshi have difficulty with costumes in additional slots (thus why they are the only characters without at least 1 costume). I'm not a fan of stage and css mods at the moment, and announcer mods are a pain to deal with.​
  • There's an issue with some portraits!
This is a known issue. Everyone has a character selection portrait, though some have to use the default for victory screen, in-game, or stock icons. And a few of the selection portraits have slight issues.​
  • Some mods duplicate if both players use the same character!
A known issue. It happens with sounds for some reason, and a few costumes that don't have a proper texture ID (?) (sorry, Clonezard vs regular Charizard won't work).​
  • The Koopaling alts have the wrong crowd chant and results announcer!
Another known issue. If someone would like to tell me how to fix that, it would be appreciated.​
  • I liked the Master Core themes! Where did they go?
Oh, um... yeah. I removed those from Final Destination to make more room, as there is a limit of 20 songs per stage or it won't save properly. Sorry. Princess Kenny is worth it, I assure you.​
  • Will you list the contents and give credit to the original creators?
There's too many to list. Just know that I didn't make anything in this pack, I simply put it together. You can find the original skin creators on gamebanana.com, and all of the music was obtained from smashcustommusic.com.​
  • Will you be updating this?
At some point, yes. I feel that this is at a stable point that other people can make use of it for now, though. I'll still be updating it on my side for my use if any cool costumes come out or I get inspired to add some more songs, and can update the upload if I make enough modifications.

Enjoy!

D

Deleted User

The model swaps should be wifi-safe because it's only on your side. Nobody else can see it.

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Wished there would be european pack but it'd never be possible to get a working pack :x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, thx in advance +1