• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

roeVwade:Same-sex couples updating legal status after Supreme Court’s decision on abortion (Jay Reeves) [+CNN clip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody knows the, what does the left call it, dog whistle when you call somebody a nationalist, you really mean fascist.
Please tell the class what "dog whistle" means. Because when I use two different terms with distinct differences from each other, that's not a dog whistle for one to mean the other.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're mad because the left doesn't control one out of three branches of government because your ideology demands you have complete control. :rofl2: There lies why the left is so salty on here. Every time you guys win an election, it never quite feels like you are winning. I totally get it.

Is that apparent in an the times I've mentioned that both blues and reds are terrible and the numerous references I've made to this not being a bipartisan government? You must be confusing some of the players on here cuz you're barking up the wrong tree again.

For someone who calls out lefties for not being happy with a win you sure turn a blind eye to the right going after contraceptives and non white non heterosexual marriages next.

Climate science is a religion, similar to other religions. You have a creation story, you have your religious leaders like Dr. Fauci, and you have an end of the world if we don't repent story.

I'm sorry, can you run that by me again? I heard something that was borderline psychotic, and I'm really trying to believe you're an actual human being.

I'm not that kind of engineer, but there are some pretty smart people out there that could do something. That person could have been born already, but they might have been aborted. Shame.

But yet you speak like you think you're an engineer.

Oh, and the next Hitler might have aborted as well. How sad that is for you.

I am well aware that oil is a finite resource. I never said it was infinite. You once again assumed and projected your belief system onto me. Typical religious fanaticism there.

Not once did I assume. In fact, my first post response about oil to you I even assumed that you know oil isn't finite, in my questioning of you thinking it's viable to keep using until we run out.

How can miss you that? And you can't blame it on all the "nutjobs" you respond to; after a while, you choose to keep doing it.

Reactions: The Catboy

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that apparent in an the times I've mentioned that both blues and reds are terrible and the numerous references I've made to this not being a bipartisan government? You must be confusing some of the players on here cuz you're barking up the wrong tree again.

For someone who calls out lefties for not being happy with a win you sure turn a blind eye to the right going after contraceptives and non white non heterosexual marriages next.

I'm sorry, can you run that by me again? I heard something that was borderline psychotic, and I'm really trying to believe you're an actual human being.

But yet you speak like you think you're an engineer.

Oh, and the next Hitler might have aborted as well. How sad that is for you.

Not once did I assume. In fact, my first post response about oil to you I even assumed that you know oil isn't finite, in my questioning of you thinking it's viable to keep using until we run out.

How can miss you that? And you can't blame it on all the "nutjobs" you respond to; after a while, you choose to keep doing it.
Nobody is going after non white marriages. That's just the left scaremongering because you losing so badly.

Personal attack because you have nothing else.

I don't see you coming up with any bright ideas. Why is all up to me? Because I'm smarter?

I'm not the authoritarian one. That would be those on the left. I'm perfectly happy decentralizing authority to the states like the country was designed from the beginning.

What important question would you like me to answer? I'll answer it if it makes you stop whining about the lack of attention I give you.

ScaryHobbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanna know the real irony of all this SCOTUS Gay Marriage talk?

In the end, the only thing that is actually being fought over and affected - is TAX BENEFITS.
There's absolutely nothing keeping a gay or lesbian couple from coming out into the open, declare they are "married", and then go off and do whatever they want.
SCOTUS rulings only affect whether they can file taxes as a couple. That's it.

Reactions: TraderPatTX

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In the end, the only thing that is actually being fought over and affected - is TAX BENEFITS.
There's absolutely nothing keeping a gay or lesbian couple from coming out into the open, declare they are "married", and then go off and do whatever they want.
A lot of people really like to have to get permission from the state just to live life how they want. It's baffling.

Reactions: ScaryHobbit

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So you're just homophobic and sect member.
Many words to just tell this.
Well no, I have friends who are into that gay shit, and they don't scare me, though I do make them wash their hands before we shake. In fact having a distaste for homosexual activity came naturally to the majority of people before it became yet another corporately funded, global religious trend, though this one is special in that we all MUST celebrate it for a month, else we'll get assigned labels like you are applying to me right now.

As for the origins of the term homophobic. That came with John E. Fryer (Dr. Anonymous) and friends, who dressed up as peacocks and shit and raided a bi-yearly meeting where it is determined what should be updated in the medical book for mental disorders. Needless to say, the protesters failed to provide any sort of scientific evidence for their claims, but they did invent a word to combat the negative connotation that the world "homosexual" held within the books, and that word, or claim rather, was "homophobic" in that they claimed that every single solitary doctor who had observed homosexuality as a disorder, was in fact just being a backwards, religious bigot, and they needed to get up with the times, and draw upon the philosophical works of Willhelm Reich, Sigmund Freud, Dr. John Money, and Alfred Kinsey, and the like, which they them selves passed as scientific fact without any facts to stand upon.

As for a sect member? No, I don't believe my interpretation of scripture could be categorized as unorthodoxed or heretical, though I know of a lot of rainbow churches that are! These days they make for the majority of churches it would seem. So if anything, you, them, and your kind are the sect members.

Last edited by XDel,

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Some states, like Ohio I believe, used to have laws where if a couple of friends or what ever lived together for a number of years, that they could reap some of the same benefits as a married couples. Granted I would prefer the state stay out of marriage, family, education, etc. all together, but if this is about money, then give the gays that, and let the gays continue to be masturbation partners rather than pretend that they are a man and a woman unified in marriage; mimicking aspects natural order and divine design.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you're just homophobic and sect member.
Many words to just tell this.

There, you don't have to read his cope textwall. Irrational fear is what causes people to concoct conspiracy theories like a "subversive gay agenda" that "seeks to turn everyone gay" and other stupid shit. I cannot for the life of me imagine ever being paranoid enough to think that someone's sexuality or identity is some memetic lifestyle virus.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There, you don't have to read his cope textwall. Irrational fear is what causes people to concoct conspiracy theories like a "subversive gay agenda" that "seeks to turn everyone gay" and other stupid shit. I cannot for the life of me imagine ever being paranoid enough to think that someone's sexuality or identity is some memetic lifestyle virus.
It's not my problem if you lack imagination, let alone the will to look up and research the names and references I drop. Everyone's got a local Library and University from which they can get loans and inter library loans, and there is much content available on the internet, such as this gem that I uploaded the other day, I ordered it from a University for $120 for the sake of getting the information out there and shared.

That said, as much as I like to pick fun on you kids, you really don't understand the depth of unhappiness which you are all swimming in. It would be a stretch to call your selves "gay" because none of you strike me as particularly happy. You get a whole month as a holiday, the whole world cheers you on, you can have your marriage and gay cake to, homo erotica in main stream entertainment and commercials, you can have it all, but still deep in your heart you know that still something is lacking, or perhaps something has been added that shouldn't be there.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not my problem if you lack imagination, let alone the will to look up and research the names and references I drop. Everyone's got a local Library and University from which they can get loans and inter library loans, and there is much content available on the internet, such as this gem that I uploaded the other day, I ordered it from a University for $120 for the sake of getting the information out there and shared.

That said, as much as I like to pick fun on you kids, you really don't understand the depth of unhappiness which you are all swimming in. It would be a stretch to call your selves "gay" because none of you strike me as particularly happy. You get a whole month as a holiday, the whole world cheers you on, you can have your marriage and gay cake to, homo erotica in main stream entertainment and commercials, you can have it all, but still deep in your heart you know that still something is lacking, or perhaps something has been added that shouldn't be there.
hahahahahahahahah holy fucking shit

i cannot imagine, genuinely, the magnitude of copium you've had to huff to post something like "UH, UH, YOU HOMOS AREN'T *REALLY* HAPPY," this is /v/ shit. Gonna start calling it "nu-happy" while you're at it? LMFAO

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahahahahahahahah holy fucking shit

i cannot imagine, genuinely, the magnitude of copium you've had to huff to post something like "UH, UH, YOU HOMOS AREN'T *REALLY* HAPPY," this is /v/ shit. Gonna start calling it "nu-happy" while you're at it? LMFAO
Judging by your reaction, I'm going to presume I hit a little too close to the mark.

Did you know that anti-freeze has a taste that dogs can't seem to resist, and yet when they've had their fill, they go to sleep and awake no more.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by your reaction, I'm going to presume I hit a little too close to the mark.

Did you know that anti-freeze has a taste that dogs can't seem to resist, and yet when they've had their fill, they go to sleep and awake no more.
Huff that copium more brother. The gays are here to stay.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now tell us about the conspiracy theory that Justice Thomas is going after inter-racial marriages.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Have you considered that you are just a hateful conspiracy nutjob?

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huff that copium more brother. The gays are here to stay.
Homosexuality, just like alcoholism, bestiality, pedophilia, and so forth have all been here for quite some time now. You type as if you've opened my eyes to some bold new reality where in you are the hero and victim all at the same time! Contrary to Christ was not a victim, but who Gave Himself even though he feared it and begged for it to be taken from him if possible. And people still spit on his name.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homosexuality, just like alcoholism, bestiality, pedophilia, and so forth have all been here for quite some time now. You type as if you've opened my eyes to some bold new reality where in you are the hero and victim all at the same time! Contrary to Christ was not a victim, but who Gave Himself even though he feared it and begged for it to be taken from him if possible. And people still spit on his name.
0% chance this weirdo isn't some psychotic groyper type
FXte_XIVEAMplD7

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody is going after non white marriages. That's just the left scaremongering because you losing so badly.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/24/thomas-constitutional-rights-00042256

Thomas argued that SCOTUS should review both same sex marriages and contraceptives due to substantive due process, the same legal reason why Roe v Wade got overturned, and the same legal reason why his, and all, interracial marriage is currently legal. For now.

Personal attack because you have nothing else.

Where?

I don't see you coming up with any bright ideas. Why is all up to me? Because I'm smarter?

No, because I don't actively deny the science. I don't take every article as gospel, but I know that I don't know enough about alternative fuels to vehemently argue against the current widely accepted science.

I'm not the authoritarian one. That would be those on the left. I'm perfectly happy decentralizing authority to the states like the country was designed from the beginning.

Then why praise big government for nationwide blanket laws and needless overturns? Seems a bit hypocritical to praise the same concept you're slamming.

What important question would you like me to answer? I'll answer it if it makes you stop whining about the lack of attention I give you.

Who's whining? I made a comment in jest, once, quite a few posts ago, and whatever you think you're referring to actually is just me telling you to read a little better, cuz you're still having a hard time formulating actual responses to anything besides denial and tongue in cheek stabs at the left, which I still find ironic due to you supposedly being anti big government and not one to take sides. Weird.

A lot of people really like to have to get permission from the state just to live life how they want. It's baffling.

Nice comment, considering you want the state, and the government as a whole, to meddle in abortion rights.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's a prerequisite of being a Christian actually. If you don't have your foundations in order, how can you expect to build a house?

Well if what they say about Christianity taking all their mysticism from pagan rituals, I guess the answer would be just to take someone else's house.

Wimp Lo, with your friendly reminder that religion is a man made construct made to control weaker people in areas the government can't.

Christianity would be a lot easier to jump into of it didn't bastardize Egyptian and Norse concepts to pad it's own jaded view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, Is that SAK I see. :ninja:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What a weird game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah I wanted to see shards of the titanic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I kept thinking jaws was gonna come up and attack
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Jaws is on a diet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn power went out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok xdqwerty, your little bro prob tripped On the cord and unplugged you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ya I'm afraid of the dark hug me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Grab and hold close your AncientBoi doll.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn didn't charge my external battery either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Take the batteries out of your SuperStabber3000... Or is it gas powered?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I stole batteries from your black mamba
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My frozen food better hold up for an hour I know that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else gonna be a big lunch and dinner tomorrow.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you pay your power bill? Or give all yo money to my wife, again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good the estimated time is the same exact time they just said
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please watch your porn in the bathroom
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No sir we can not sell you anymore apple pies, after what you did with the last one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We ran out
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    for your life
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My life has no value my fat ass is staying right here
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My life has no value my fat ass is staying right here