ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
Yeah, I hope DLC will be a better method than the disc. I burned 4 discs and all froze right after the Strap Warning
frown.gif
Yep. I needs my custom character singing Bill Nye.
And maybe now that RB2 is out TNTX will finish up TTFAF.

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I still have an issue with DLC... I bought 3 songs and they played fine, and they transfered to the sd card fine. However, every time I load up the game, it has to retransfer them, and the hundreds of blocks they take up are still there. Anyone have thesame issue? I'm using gamma on 3.2 with starfall.

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone doesn't have this issue with gamma, can you post your wii stats and what ios's you have installed? I'm going to install the most recent ios's to see if that solves anything.

I haven't tested dlc on my legal gh4 game yet...because guitar hero dlc sucks
biggrin.gif

L_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
Photokon said:
Hey guys, I got a weird problem. I can access the channel and purchase the songs, but as soon as it goes to download them it kicks me out to the main screen and says error 204704. I guess it's a wii shop channel error. I have a 3.2U wii with the hacked update for the shop channel. Should I just do an official update or what?

I have the Homebrew Shop Update and it works fine

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Shop_and_IOS51_installer ?

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
L_E said:
Mrkinator said:
Photokon said:
Hey guys, I got a weird problem. I can access the channel and purchase the songs, but as soon as it goes to download them it kicks me out to the main screen and says error 204704. I guess it's a wii shop channel error. I have a 3.2U wii with the hacked update for the shop channel. Should I just do an official update or what?

Yeah, that's the one.

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kytran said:
let me know if you need someone to test it.

btw i am able to download np they store on the wii and transfer to the SD with no problem.
using Gamma and Softchip.

And i don't have shop channel update so i dunno why some are having problems.

3.2 Wii un modded

kytran, are you using a backup or an original?

L_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
L_E said:
Mrkinator said:
Photokon said:

Yeah, that's the one.

See, i tried that. I used tona's release. I guess now i have to try Muzer's. Still doubt it's going to work
frown.gif

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SkankyYankee said:
kytran said:
let me know if you need someone to test it.

btw i am able to download np they store on the wii and transfer to the SD with no problem.
using Gamma and Softchip.

And i don't have shop channel update so i dunno why some are having problems.

3.2 Wii un modded

kytran, are you using a backup or an original?

im using a backup of RB2

only thing i have installed is the Cios Rev7 .
softchip and gamma.
no chip
no starfall ( think that is what its called )
no shop channel..... as well as i patched 249 with IOS 36 to 36 and IOS 37 to 37 on 249... for the instruments to work.

maybe cause i am running on 249?? i doupt that would make the difference

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it's already possible for people with a PAL wii and NTSC Rock Band 2 to buy DLC (or get the free ones for that matter)

bozzer123

Trophies
XP
Country
Rammoth said:
Does anyone know if it's already possible for people with a PAL wii and NTSC Rock Band 2 to buy DLC (or get the free ones for that matter)

Don't think so because im having problems too...

Karlucchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same problem. Songs transfer but stay on the wii. And I can't delete songs. I think that's the problem. The wii cannot delete the songs from the HD. They transfer but they can't be deleted off of the system. Anyone with this problem, try manually deleting a dlc song by going to the store and selecting a song that has already been downloaded and choose delete song. At least for me, an error occurs and says the song cannot be deleted.

ShakaHeath

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Off topic: Can European users like me download the free DLC if they use the Downgrade tool to install Nintendo's 3.2U firmware?

And I'd also like to help with modding DLC but I can't download them
frown.gif
so if anyone could upload some free DLC then PM me and i'll try to find a way to install them

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heathcliff said:
Off topic: Can European users like me download the free DLC if they use the Downgrade tool to install Nintendo's 3.2U firmware?

And I'd also like to help with modding DLC but I can't download them
frown.gif
so if anyone could upload some free DLC then PM me and i'll try to find a way to install them

It's not really offtopic, since the topic reads "Rockband2 Music Store", which in itself could be about anything music store related.

However, your question has been answered about 4 posts ago, so you could have easily figured out the answer yourself.

I'm not the most unfriendly user though, so I'll just give you the answer. As of now there is still no way to get ANY of the DLC to work on your PAL wii with an NTSC Rock Band 2 copy

Liveordie56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Karlucchi said:
Im having the same problem. Songs transfer but stay on the wii. And I can't delete songs. I think that's the problem. The wii cannot delete the songs from the HD. They transfer but they can't be deleted off of the system. Anyone with this problem, try manually deleting a dlc song by going to the store and selecting a song that has already been downloaded and choose delete song. At least for me, an error occurs and says the song cannot be deleted.

I am able to delete the songs, right now i am just deleting them from the wii at the wii menu, not the rock band store whenever i need to. when i delete them through wii menu, they are still downloaded sicne they read it from the SD card. But still trying to fix the problem of it not getting deleted off the wii memory by itself.

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway to delete songs from both the SD card and the wii memory without killing all DLC you have?

Just wondering if anyone can test this, but if you used a legal copy of RB2 and the songs were transfered over again to the SD card, would they be deleted from the wii? Then when I switch back to backup launcher gamma, would it keep wanting to re-transfer them, or would they stay this time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==