Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
According to Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/tag/RockBand/), Rock Band will finally hit Canadian stores on Dec. 20th. But from the sounds of it you have better of preordered the game because it will definetely be in short supply!

"Gosh, this Rock Band release has been a bit dramatic, eh? We hope this is the end to Canada's Rock Band tribulations, as Joystiq has been informed by a Harmonix representative that December 20th is the final Rock Band release date for Canada. This applies to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions; we are currently awaiting confirmation on whether the PS2 version shares the same date.

The announcement should hopefully lay to rest those rumors which pushed Rock Band's Canadian release into January. For Canadians near the border it's probably still a good idea to just take that recently empowered currency and purchase the package in the US. We reckon Dec. 20th is cutting it awfully close to the big day, especially if purchasing by mail."

I hope everyone else is excited as I am!
tongue.gif

- Fitzy

EDIT: Definetely did not mean to make the same post twice...my browser crashed and I was under the impression it didn't post at all. Sorry mods
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi