The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I've been looking around and haven't found half the information I've been looking for (on here or google), but it seems that it's known that the Guitar Hero III and World Tour guitars will work for Rock Band 2. Here's a couple questions I wish to try and get answered and have discussed.

1) Will the Guitar Hero: World Tour Drums work with Rock Band 2.
2) Will you be able to get the track list from Rock Band on Rock Band 2

(Remember this is all for Wii.)

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darkcrudus said:
1) Will the Guitar Hero: World Tour Drums work with Rock Band 2.
No.
ghchart2.jpg

arsenal009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

I'm pretty sure that not only are the drums not compatible, the guitar isn't compatible either. Rock Band is screwing us pretty hard on this one.

If u have a ps3 / 360 or are planning on getting one, i suggest u hold up on buying any music games for wii if u haven't done so already.

Immortal Game

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
arsenal009 said:
Hey,

I'm pretty sure that not only are the drums not compatible, the guitar isn't compatible either. Rock Band is screwing us pretty hard on this one.

If u have a ps3 / 360 or are planning on getting one, i suggest u hold up on buying any music games for wii if u haven't done so already.
It isn't only Rock Band's fault. >_>

But I do agree that the music games are all better on the other systems. They can actually do full album DLC, and they go online without friend codes.

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
what are you talking about ?
Wii Guitar Hero III owners can wave their Les Paul guitar peripherals with delight after Harmonix today revealed that Rock Band 2 will feature Guitar Hero III guitar compatibility.

A Harmonix developer broke the news today and said, "Harmonix is committed to establishing Rock Band as a platform. We’d like to encourage the interoperability of instruments between platforms so that players can experience music, and our games, with their instrument of choice. There have been some mixed messages in gaming press, but I’m happy to confirm that the Wii Guitar Hero III guitar will be compatible with Rock Band 2 for the Wii. We wanted to clarify for all the Wii Rockers that have expressed confusion regarding this compatibility, and reassure that Harmonix will continue to advocate wide-ranging compatibility for instruments across music platforms.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12475

old news that rockband 2 will be able to use gh3 guitar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2