OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ROAR! I is angry
frown.gif

I'm using WiiScrubber 1.40 to replace the main brawl partition (I extracted it and changed my stuff and used partitionbuilder) and it keeps becoming (BAD). I know people say use WiiScrubber 1.21 or something like that but you can't replace a whole partition on it (I AM NOT replacing files 1 by 1, I have over 350 custom files >.>). I tried loading it even thought it's (BAD), but you can't really load anything. Most of the time the main menu works. I made like 8 copies of Brawl to try this >.> (by copies I mean I deleted the bad one and copied the one I installed using USBLoader, not burning xD).

I'm 98% sure I'm not doing anything wrong. I have all the files I extracted and I replaced everything correctly and then on wii scrubber I just load the partition I made with partitionbuilder (I did that right, I extracted the necessary files and used the right folder >.>). Are there any alternatives to doing it 1 by 1?
frown.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm... Well it's better to just get an SD card because it makes life simpler. SD cards are quite cheap. If you still don't want to buy a SD card, I guess you would just have to replace 1 by 1 because I just did a search and it seems like you are not able to replace a whole partition which is supposed to be partition 2.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
darkranboria said:
Edit: It seems I need to use partitionbuilder 1.1
frown.gif

Stupid me. I searched for 15 minutes on here and google, it seems I wasn't searching the right thing.
You could also use QtWitGui, just for your Info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.