Roar stupid WiiScrubber

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by darkranboria, Jul 14, 2010.

Jul 14, 2010

Roar stupid WiiScrubber by darkranboria at 4:02 AM (1,308 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. darkranboria
    OP

Newcomer darkranboria Advanced Member

United States
    ROAR! I is angry [​IMG]
    I'm using WiiScrubber 1.40 to replace the main brawl partition (I extracted it and changed my stuff and used partitionbuilder) and it keeps becoming (BAD). I know people say use WiiScrubber 1.21 or something like that but you can't replace a whole partition on it (I AM NOT replacing files 1 by 1, I have over 350 custom files >.>). I tried loading it even thought it's (BAD), but you can't really load anything. Most of the time the main menu works. I made like 8 copies of Brawl to try this >.> (by copies I mean I deleted the bad one and copied the one I installed using USBLoader, not burning xD).

I'm 98% sure I'm not doing anything wrong. I have all the files I extracted and I replaced everything correctly and then on wii scrubber I just load the partition I made with partitionbuilder (I did that right, I extracted the necessary files and used the right folder >.>). Are there any alternatives to doing it 1 by 1? [​IMG]

2. DarkShadow96

Member DarkShadow96 LA96£

Canada
    Your trying to use textures and music?

3. darkranboria
    OP

United States
    Yeah, textures and stuff, but I don't want to use an SD card cuz I don't haz enough space. [​IMG]

4. DarkShadow96

Member DarkShadow96 LA96£

Canada
    Hmm... Well it's better to just get an SD card because it makes life simpler. SD cards are quite cheap. If you still don't want to buy a SD card, I guess you would just have to replace 1 by 1 because I just did a search and it seems like you are not able to replace a whole partition which is supposed to be partition 2.

5. darkranboria
    OP

United States
    Edit: It seems I need to use partitionbuilder 1.1 [​IMG]
    Stupid me. I searched for 15 minutes on here and google, it seems I wasn't searching the right thing.

6. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    You could also use QtWitGui, just for your Info.