RGH Help

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously doubt it's hardware related. I think you just saved something somewhere on accident. Another fresh launch file will probably get it back into dash

Reactions: godreborn

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay - i unplugged....pressed power button and held for 10 seconds....plugged back in and tried to boot. Waited 60 seconds, and still nothing.

Okay - i'll copy back over a fresh ini file and try again.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's not hardware related, use this launch.ini. it's mine. it should have most of the best patches. just change the default and plugin sections to denote your own stuff.

Attachments

• launch.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 17

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use any default paths at all, don't change anything off of the info_launch file. Just use the plain jane original that got you into the Xbox dash that GodReborn first uploaded. I think it's searching for a pathway that isn't there or FSD is corrupted.

Reactions: godreborn

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i press the power button i immediately hear a
remove the internal hdd and any external devices including the hdd, and only plug in a flash drive with the launch.ini. see if that works.

Removed the internal hard drive

All that I have is HDMI to tv
Power source
USB Drive with launch.ini on it

Press power button and not booting...

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use any default paths at all, don't change anything off of the info_launch file. Just use the plain jane original that got you into the Xbox dash that GodReborn first uploaded. I think it's searching for a pathway that isn't there or FSD is corrupted.

That is what I am currently doing....renamed info_launch.ini to launch.ini copied to flash drive, plugged into front usb port and tried to boot

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atm i'm not even getting xell to display

When I power on the xbox from the eject button the cd drive ejects and my tv just flashes no signal

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember that they're proprietary, though I don't know if it's changed for the slim. I doubt this will work if you got video originally. not sure what the problem could be. I guess the system turned on once just to taunt you.

• Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2