RGH Help

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if nothing above works, something must be corrupted or loose. if you have to take it to somebody, I think it would be more prudent just to buy a new, already modded system rather than fixing an old one.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, you said you were getting one red light sometimes? that is indicative of a bad flash. if you got video, you might get an E79 error. that's hardware failure just like rrod, but it also can mean the flash is corrupted.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, you said you were getting one red light sometimes? that is indicative of a bad flash. if you got video, you might get an E79 error. that's hardware failure just like rrod, but it also can mean the flash is corrupted.

when i press the power button if i look in the "top" or "side" i see a solid red light and a flashign green light

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are on the phat at least. the phat is so old that to get digital out on it, you have to use hdmi and a plugin that fits into the av with an optical port on it. lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot which it is, but the red light will be the bottom right quadrant, can't recall if it's horizontal or vertical though.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably glitch chip related then. that would be my assumption. maybe it's trying to glitch and it's taking a long time or something is loose.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably glitch chip related then. that would be my assumption. maybe it's trying to glitch and it's taking a long time or something is loose.
The glitch chip normally blinks in green when it's glitching & all is fine, i assume red would mean the opposite..

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, red dot of death is the equivalent to rrod on phats. I don't own a slim though, but that was the only way to fix rrod was microsoft removing it from the system entirely and opting for a different error. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I only like it when its quite cool. +1