RGH Help

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously doubt it's hardware related. I think you just saved something somewhere on accident. Another fresh launch file will probably get it back into dash

Reactions: godreborn

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay - i unplugged....pressed power button and held for 10 seconds....plugged back in and tried to boot. Waited 60 seconds, and still nothing.

Okay - i'll copy back over a fresh ini file and try again.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's not hardware related, use this launch.ini. it's mine. it should have most of the best patches. just change the default and plugin sections to denote your own stuff.

Attachments

• launch.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 19

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use any default paths at all, don't change anything off of the info_launch file. Just use the plain jane original that got you into the Xbox dash that GodReborn first uploaded. I think it's searching for a pathway that isn't there or FSD is corrupted.

Reactions: godreborn

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i press the power button i immediately hear a
remove the internal hdd and any external devices including the hdd, and only plug in a flash drive with the launch.ini. see if that works.

Removed the internal hard drive

All that I have is HDMI to tv
Power source
USB Drive with launch.ini on it

Press power button and not booting...

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use any default paths at all, don't change anything off of the info_launch file. Just use the plain jane original that got you into the Xbox dash that GodReborn first uploaded. I think it's searching for a pathway that isn't there or FSD is corrupted.

That is what I am currently doing....renamed info_launch.ini to launch.ini copied to flash drive, plugged into front usb port and tried to boot

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atm i'm not even getting xell to display

When I power on the xbox from the eject button the cd drive ejects and my tv just flashes no signal

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember that they're proprietary, though I don't know if it's changed for the slim. I doubt this will work if you got video originally. not sure what the problem could be. I guess the system turned on once just to taunt you.

• Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4