Reverse Incognito on 13.0.0

ThatBenderGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had used Incognito RCM to blank my serial on emuMMC and sysMMC on an old firmware (I think it was 11.x.x) and now I'm on 13.0.0 and I have lost my prodinfo backups. Is there any way to unblank my serial? Like is it possible to get a dump of my serial from stock or am I just totally screwed?

ThatBenderGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but you need it from before you blank out your serial number if it after you blank it, it won't solve your issue.
Well I have 2 nand backups and one was before I updated from 12.0.0 and the other is my backup from when I first modded the switch. I'll try from my original backup and see if that works.

ThatBenderGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but you need it from before you blank out your serial number if it after you blank it, it won't solve your issue.
Hypothetically could I just restore my nand backup to my sysMMC then "backup" my sysMMC in incognito then restore that backup to my emuMMC? Also I can't find an updated incognitoRCM payload. The lastest one I could find only works on 11.0 and lower.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hypothetically could I just restore my nand backup to my sysMMC then "backup" my sysMMC in incognito then restore that backup to my emuMMC? Also I can't find an updated incognitoRCM payload. The lastest one I could find only works on 11.0 and lower.
This is why you should stop using Incognito and use less damaging options like 90DNS, exosphere, or dns.mitm

darkxex

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
incognito is amazing, much better than a dns blocker that can work one day and not the next, the fault lies with people who do not know how to use incognito.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1