Atmosphere CFW no longer loads

Minattz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i tried updating with all in one app on my switch. Surprise it dindt work, so I took out the SD card and did the old fashoined way, updated hekate, updated atmosphere, and in also updated the switch firmware. Now Hekate loads, gives me the option for sysmmc, emummc, and stock. sysmmc just acts like it will load my CFW, but then goes to my stock firmware. emummc just boots to a black screen. Any help with this? I hadnt updated in a year or so and this is why. Can I get my CFW back with all my games n such?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i tried updating with all in one app on my switch. Surprise it dindt work, so I took out the SD card and did the old fashoined way, updated hekate, updated atmosphere, and in also updated the switch firmware. Now Hekate loads, gives me the option for sysmmc, emummc, and stock. sysmmc just acts like it will load my CFW, but then goes to my stock firmware. emummc just boots to a black screen. Any help with this? I hadnt updated in a year or so and this is why. Can I get my CFW back with all my games n such?
https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/extras/updating/

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You didn't update sigpatches?

Did you have a custom theme installed? Custom theme must be removed before updating.
Delete the SD:\atmosphere\contents folder, it contains custom theme and any other possibly firmware specific files. This folder is always the culprit when my CFW doesn't boot after updating. Various homebrews place files in here such as Tesla overlays or custom sysmodules. They must be updated when updating firmware.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto