Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Everyone,
a new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :)
Thanks for the update, only one question:
What is the fixed 6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm v7 UNDUBBED (E)?Where can I find it for see what is new?

Thanks!
It is an UNDUBBED (Japanese voices instead of english) version of the XXXX English release. Here is a link : http://fuckyeah-ie.t...firestorm-undub. You must use the XXXX underdumped header release for the patch to work, the proper 6010 release will not work.

Can you play "digimon world ds" translated into Spanish, in this update?
I will have a look but it should already work
Thanks, I see the game is the same that the Blizard version but with the firestorm.
And the game of digimon translated I'm going to play it with my M3i Zero, I will say if it work or not.
Bye!

xijet13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cmcdianatausia.blogspot.com.es; mitologiasdelmundo.blogspot.com.es
XP
Country
@ Everyone,
a new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :)
Thanks for the update, only one question:
What is the fixed 6010 - Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm v7 UNDUBBED (E)?Where can I find it for see what is new?

Thanks!
It is an UNDUBBED (Japanese voices instead of english) version of the XXXX English release. Here is a link : http://fuckyeah-ie.t...firestorm-undub. You must use the XXXX underdumped header release for the patch to work, the proper 6010 release will not work.

Can you play "digimon world ds" translated into Spanish, in this update?
I will have a look but it should already work
Thanks, I see the game is the same that the Blizard version but with the firestorm.
And the game of digimon translated I'm going to play it with my M3i Zero, I will say if it work or not.
Bye!
I've checked the game and works well with this latest update.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

I tested it now with your latest update... the OP still doesn't sync with the video (the music finishes first before the video) with the clean patch (I made 2 patches, another for the one with the Dicastia patch), I am not sure what is causing this...

I am curious if the Dicastia patch version works for this update... (the OP syncs well if I use Wood4TT on this one with the patch)? And if you say that the patch I made only works for the XXXX version, I'll try making another patch for the one with a scene...

(I'll try reformatting my SD and see if that changes anything, it's been funking lately anyway)

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Made a patch for the scene released of Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm. I tested this one with your update and well... no black bodies. So, meaning, it works. XD

Yeah, but the OP lag somewhat bothers me, I don't know if it happens to anyone else. But oh well...

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm playing a game of Digimon, Digimon Story Super Xros Wars (FIX), the game seems run well, but if I close the screen, it starts to twinkle, the green LED starts to do the same and the sound starts to do some noise.

Is it a problem of the game or the system?Because the console don't do this with other games.

Thanks for your attention.
Goodbye!

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The next Update is going to need Drayanos newest hack in it, As it currently gives Error 4. (As expected anyway XD) But good work on keeping this FW going!

LaViolacion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RGF, i have a problem with "Digimon Dusk [USA]" with ur update (6.79 the last) and when loading the rom, I get the following error:

"disk errcode = -82 "

In emulator works.

jimmsu66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RGF, i have a problem with "Digimon Dusk [USA]" with ur update (6.79 the last) and when loading the rom, I get the following error:

"disk errcode = -82 "

In emulator works.

make a backup of your card , and use Panasonic Formatter Tool for formatting your card with full format , put then back on the files but leave minimum 4mb free

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm playing a game of Digimon, Digimon Story Super Xros Wars (FIX), the game seems run well, but if I close the screen, it starts to twinkle, the green LED starts to do the same and the sound starts to do some noise.

Is it a problem of the game or the system?Because the console don't do this with other games.

Goodbye!
Well, I test it again and it happens to other games like Digimon World Story (Spanish's translate), Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard, Inazuma Eleven 3 The Ogre (English Patch).
Before the update, it doesn't happened...
the update or the console?
I' will trying to test the console with an original game.

Goodbye!

xijet13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cmcdianatausia.blogspot.com.es; mitologiasdelmundo.blogspot.com.es
XP
Country
The game "Wario Ware: Do It Yourself (Eur)" with this latest version is locked to the game selection menu, without selecting the game. It also misses the game "Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin (Eur)" hangs in the Object menu, talking to the "ghost" and the monk (second time).

Went

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2230 - World Ends With You, The (E)

It locks up during the intro video. It's a glitch that has been around for ages and has been fixed in several flashcarts before (including the M3 software I previously used)- but not in this one, apparently.

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

It locks up during the intro video. It's a glitch that has been around for ages and has been fixed in several flashcarts before (including the M3 software I previously used)- but not in this one, apparently.

i had the same problem with this game but there's a tip to get over it, rapidly open-close the lid of your ds untill the intro end, it should work ;)

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
I used the Ys menu 6.79 on my R4 III (a clone) and it didn't load Pokemon Conquest... any else has the R4 III and IS running Conquest... if so tell me how and all the exact files u have on thr sd card!!! :hateit:

You have to wait until RGF updates the kernal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol