Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
use this one instead http://gbatemp.net/t...-black2-white2/
not a "we don't know were this come from" translation :creep:
or try formatting your SD card with this http://filetrip.net/...2003-f3618.html before installing the firmware
don't forget to do a backup of your games before ^_^
How is that a "we don't know where this come from" translation ? It's Project Pokémon, a DAMN serious website. If possible retrogamefan, could you add that translation to the compatibility list, please ?

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
use this one instead http://gbatemp.net/t...-black2-white2/
not a "we don't know were this come from" translation :creep:
or try formatting your SD card with this http://filetrip.net/...2003-f3618.html before installing the firmware
don't forget to do a backup of your games before ^_^
How is that a "we don't know where this come from" translation ? It's Project Pokémon, a DAMN serious website. If possible retrogamefan, could you add that translation to the compatibility list, please ?

people don't get sarcasm these day :P

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
So, guys, one of my counsins got a R4 SDHC and since Wood deson't work on this one I decided I might as well install YSMenu. I've followed all the instructions in the readme.txt and I get a black screen after the 'Loading' screen. What do?

EDIT: Trying this on a DSi XL.
EDIT2: Apparently the official firmware (www.r4isdhc.com) of this card is based on Wood. The latest version is 1.48 though.

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
leave the default firmware (hope u did back up) and copy the files on the from the r4 clone one. then after ur normal firmware loads...load ysmenu (ive seen ysmenu load on some wood).. another thing if ur current wood firm didnt worked try a previous version

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
leave the default firmware (hope u did back up) and copy the files on the from the r4 clone one. then after ur normal firmware loads...load ysmenu (ive seen ysmenu load on some wood).. another thing if ur current wood firm didnt worked try a previous version
Did that and YSMenu runs fine, but I can't play any of the games because of an 'Unsupported DLDI Name' error.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new DAT Update is available and the front page has been updated :). Also, I have been testing Pocket Monsters Black 2. Am currently up to the Relic Castle (so 3 Gym Badges) and have played on average approx 3 hours of gameplay each time. I am able to use the C-Gear, view stats, gain exp, evolve without any freezing, black or white screening in between scenes.

@ .Darky,

From memory, most if not all carts from www.r4isdhc.com are not supported

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Everyone

A new DAT Update is available and the front page has been updated :). Also, I have been testing Pocket Monsters Black 2. Am currently up to the Relic Castle (so 3 Gym Badges) and have played on average approx 3 hours of gameplay each time. I am able to use the C-Gear, view stats, gain exp, evolve without any freezing, black or white screening in between scenes.

@ .Darky,

From memory, most if not all carts from www.r4isdhc.com are not supported
Thanks for the .DAT update, Now, I can play the new spiderman.
Bye!

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
4764 - Keroro RPG
CRC32: 9092218F
Problem: White Screen with the current dat
Thankyou for letting me know. Problem has been rectified and will be fixed in my next update.
4821 - Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey
CRC32: B7481FF7
Problem: Two white screens after updating to newest dat
BMTE - 4821 - Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (U) loads fine for me with v6.80/v6.80 6055 so sounds like a µSD problem. Backup then full format with the Panasonic SD Formatter.

@ Everyone,
I am also aware that 5216 - Pocket Monsters Black (J) is also broken in v6.80/v6.80 6055. Problem has been rectified and will be fixed in my next update. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

cun97

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I dont understand it...

I have M3Real but i want to play Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard (Eissturm) in German. It always freezes. CAN YOU MAKE A TUTORIAL VIDEO for M3 PLEASE? RETRO?
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)