Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

meckmec

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well... I have a R4i SDHC, and my ysmenu works, but when I try to start a game, appears this : "Unsupported DLDI name" and my ttmenu doesn't work, it loads forever -_-
can someone help me? >.

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
mmhhh,you should check the last page in the list of compatibility cards,it's in another thread,i had the same problem and TTMENU did load for me
biggrin.gif

cueballkrill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ars25 said:
cueballkrill said:
Hi,

Long term watcher of the board, I would also like to throw in my thanks to Retro for his work in keeping the DSTTi alive and kicking.

I do have a bit of a problem and I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the issue.

I have an official DSTTi card which has now been updated to the latest 1.4.1 firmware.

I have downloaded Retro's latest release, formatted my microsd card with Panasonics Formatter and have copied the files of the DSTT_DSTTi folder (TTMenu) to the root of my memory card.

I have so far tried two games which I have checked off of the "Working Clean Untrimmed Games List"
5401 - Sonic Colors (J) - v6.42 *NEW* & 5364 - Tron (E) - v6.42 *NEW* and they do not work.

Sonic will load, show a saving screen and then go white. I've also tried a slightly older game "Metal Max 3" this is also the same. The game will load to a point and then instead of white the screen goes black.

I have tried some very old nds games which work fine.

Is there something that I am missing as to why these newer games refuse to fully load?

Thanks in advance,

Cue
for sonic you need to patch it and for tron all you need is to encrypt it and they sould work

Ok, I've had a go at using Rudolph's Universal "Child's Play" patch to patch Sonic and I still get a white screen after the initial loading.

anything else I can try?

Just to add I have two dstti cards and a dsi and ds xl both have the same issues, both have had their firmware upgraded.

keyb13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Retro, thank you for your hard work to keep DSTTi alive . You are one of the greatest people in 2010.god.
yaynds.gif

I wish you HEPPY NEW YEAR .

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

C

croagunk.master

Hey people happy new year. I just updated my friends dstt with the December 23rd update and now no game works! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

vamorex3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
croagunk.master said:
Hey people happy new year. I just updated my friends dstt with the December 23rd update and now no game works! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cut and Paste your games folder to your desktop first. Then use the "Panasonic SD Formatter" - (A simple google search should find you what you need, and I belive previous downloads of Retros update had it included) - Use the following settings to format your card: FORMAT TYPE - FULL (Erase ON) : FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT - ON.

Make sure you have a fresh download of the 6.3 Update, Decide whether you want YSMENU or TTMENU and copy the folder accordingly. Make sure you OPEN the TTMENU or YSMENU folder first and copy TTMENU and TTMenu.dat from within to the root of your SD card

Cut and paste your games back into the root of your card and give it a bash, re-formatting should have fixed any issues, as long as you put the files back on properly.

warezhunter_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's time to do a new update, so how did a lot of new games:
QUOTE said:
5422 - Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets (U)
5423 - Learn Science (U)
5424 - Solitaire Overload Plus (U)
5425 - Personal Fitness for Men (U)
5426 - Personal Fitness for Women (U)
5427 - Disney Tangled: The Video Game (E)
5428 - Deal Or No Deal: Special Edition (U)
5429 - Gormiti: The Lords of Nature (U)
5430 - Winx Club: Rockstars (F)
5431 - Farm Frenzy: Animal Country (U)
5432 - Goldeneye 007 (G)
5433 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (U)
5434 - Yogi Bear (U)
5435 - Wheel of Fortune (U)
5436 - Crafting Mama (U)
5437 - Pets Nursery 2 (U)
5438 - Silly Bandz (U)
5439 - Galactic Taz Ball (U)
5440 - Noddy in Toyland (E)
5441 - Marie-Antoinette and the American War of Independence - Episode 1 - The Brotherhood (E)
5442 - Crystal Mines (E)
5443 - Hidden Objects: The Big Journey v.03 (E)
5444 - Winx Club: Rockstars (G)
5445 - CSI Unsolved (E)

dolde047

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
sorry to say but i dont understand what to change from the:

R4i DSi XL - www.r4i-ndsill.com -> Rename 2 copies of TTMenu.dat iLL.iL and R4i.TP

should i use r4 clone or r4i sdhc??
and what should i rename, i have read the instructions but i am not sure (TTmenu folder and YS menu folder)

i dont have to use the original kernel for this R4??

sorry for the inconvience

Sonja

heerschop

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I am new to this topic so please correct me if I post this at the wrong forum.
I have a R4I SDHC (1.4.1) with latest firmware (1.30b) and tried to play 5445 CSI Unsolved MULTi5 (EUR) (512Mbit) (P2PSAURUS).nds.
The game freezed at before the intro began.
So I downloaded R4/i-SDHC TTMenu v6.44 and used ttmenu to start csi unsolved. This time the game started.
While playing the first mission the game crashed. After a reboot I continued the game but after a while the game crashed again.
Can this be fixed or do I need a different firmware? Please advice me ?

card:
R4I SDHC (1.4.1) firmware (1.30b)
ysmenu\ttmenu (R4/i-SDHC TTMenu v6.44)

game:
5445 - CSI Unsolved MULTi5 (EUR) (512Mbit) (P2PSAURUS).nds CRC:B16D393A

Thank you in advance,

Ben

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head