Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

ShauNC193

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, does this only work with the new games or something? I do have a fake TTDS but previously I had some kind of Chinese M3 firmware on it which worked with a lot of games but not the most modern ones. Now I installed this and the new Golden Sun seems to work, but many others don't work, such as Chrono Trigger, Myst, and a couple of others.

Herr_Noobien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShauNC193 said:
Hi, does this only work with the new games or something? I do have a fake TTDS but previously I had some kind of Chinese M3 firmware on it which worked with a lot of games but not the most modern ones. Now I installed this and the new Golden Sun seems to work, but many others don't work, such as Chrono Trigger, Myst, and a couple of others.

M3DSREAL, chrono trigger not working here either :S
What's going on?

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Herr_Noobien said:
ShauNC193 said:

M3DSREAL, chrono trigger not working here either :S
What's going on?

lol your testing on the new firm???chrono triger USA loads but AP is going right??

give this a try ive found the patch years ago..its in spanish lol but the patcher is in english..

http://www.mediafire.com/?290vph22bpfetv8

you need a clean rom for this

Herr_Noobien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh no, I know about the patch, it's just that Sakura used to run chrono trigger just fine without needing any sort of patching. Prof. Layton and Last Window need patches on Sakura and YSmenu so I might just stick with Sakura for a while (I prefer the interface). I appreciate your work Retro.
Oh and yes, I tested it on 6.41.

Roobaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-

I am having the same issue as him with 6.40 and 6.41, game works but there is a weird black block on some of the letters/text/fonts.

6.39 works fine.

elrosso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Retro, your the best.

I like to wait to know somebody will solve my problem later on. Keep up this work and please don't bother the others who can't wait. THEIR SELFISH! and your not!! Wish I knew how to create and modify this firmware to help.

I thought McGyver is my hero.....he's not, Retrogamefan is my hero by now
wacko.gif

thank you, thank you, thank you
bow.gif

SlimShady

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure where to report games that don't work but that are on the list, so I'll do it here.

5397 - Phineas and Ferb Ride Again (E) loads, but you can't create a savefile, it keeps deleting it each time you turn it off. And also you can't collect screws.

Hope you'll see into this!

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know if this has been said, but why do Akaio and Wood updates get a front page headline, and this doesnt? I think RetroGameFan deserves the same recognition. Does anyone else agree?....... Im looking at you Another World!

AlphaQup2nite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome update. Thanks a million. Really appreciate what you did. Just a note tho, this patch appears to break SMT: Strange Journey at the opening cut screen on my TTi. Worked fine past that with the official latest TTmenu tho. I tried both the patched and clean versions,and both hang up there. Didnt want to get any further into the game and risk more cut scenes locking up.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
impizkit said:
I dont know if this has been said, but why do Akaio and Wood updates get a front page headline, and this doesnt? I think RetroGameFan deserves the same recognition. Does anyone else agree?....... Im looking at you Another World!

True.

But I guess you need to PM him. I don't think he's reading the DSTT forum. Nobody does (except the DSTT community).

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Vigilante said:
yehay 6.41 but still no 999
Yeah, thats why its still in the Not Working list. I asked Retro about it at the other site leaves this firmware on, and he said the reason he hasn't got a fix yet has to do with writing data to a certain area. Many other cards can do it, DSTT can't, so he needs to find an alternate fix.

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeltaBladeX said:
Vigilante said:
yehay 6.41 but still no 999
Yeah, thats why its still in the Not Working list. I asked Retro about it at the other site leaves this firmware on, and he said the reason he hasn't got a fix yet has to do with writing data to a certain area. Many other cards can do it, DSTT can't, so he needs to find an alternate fix.
well thanks anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.