Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm amazed at how much can change in just 2 weeks of me not coming here! Thanks for returning, retrogamefan!

Oh and if this is considered an useless post, then by all means delete it. I just wanted to express my gratitude
smile.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I have just one question... Will Pong have any involvement? I'm just curious because the last time I was actually around here there was that huge problem because of the Pokeflood and them demanding files. I thought after that both of you quit :-/

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
KefRayBa said:
Dter ic said:
KefRayBa said:
I couldn't make my DSTT to run Golden Sun... I tried fresh firmware installation (fresh copy of the folder and TTMenu.DAT) and it still didn't work... I made sure I remove old .sav of the game just in case already...

I tried using my YSMENU, but it still didn't work... I guess because it was an old TTMenu.DAT (dated from last year)

Any suggestion? I don't know what else to do...
format the sd card with panasoni sd formatter

I already did that as well. Still the same results. The screen freeze when I tried to load the game with TTMenu. With YSMenu I got two white screen.
sometimes that happens to me too... i just restart my DSi then load the game again... and it loads properly..
biggrin.gif

owlman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OJAVIX said:
owlman said:
OJAVIX said:
Just replaying to thank you for all your hard work. And waiting for v6.41 to play 999 on my R4 SDHC.
Thanks again!
rolleyes.gif

999 works but i see graphical text errors, there was a part where it would freeze if I grabbed the picture frame, but after deleting that save, the game works without freezing or at least at that part, I haven't really progressed farther than that.

Thanks man!, I didn´t know that. The game works (until now) without freezing, but as you say there are graphical text errors. I will play it like this and hope this error is fixed soon so I can enjoy this game.
yaynds.gif

Me either until someone pointed it out to me in another topic.

mathyuowns

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
owlman said:
OJAVIX said:
owlman said:
OJAVIX said:
Just replaying to thank you for all your hard work. And waiting for v6.41 to play 999 on my R4 SDHC.
Thanks again!
rolleyes.gif

999 works but i see graphical text errors, there was a part where it would freeze if I grabbed the picture frame, but after deleting that save, the game works without freezing or at least at that part, I haven't really progressed farther than that.

Thanks man!, I didn´t know that. The game works (until now) without freezing, but as you say there are graphical text errors. I will play it like this and hope this error is fixed soon so I can enjoy this game.
yaynds.gif

Me either until someone pointed it out to me in another topic.

If its Disk Error Code=81 you need to back everything up and format your sd card using panasonic sd formmater from the extras part of the firmware folder thats your only choice i did it today and i started working.

Domain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Golden Sun and Lufia both work like a charm. :-) Realised what the problem was: I use an R4igold.cn card, which loads from R4i.dat. Renaming TTMenu.dat to R4i.dat loads the latest TTMenu dat file and correctly reflects 1.17aSomething rather than V1.17.

'Ta.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
So r4i gold from R4igold.cn can work directly with the DSTT kernel

Just need to rename "TTMENU.DAT" in "R4i.dat"

Right?

Pumuckel156

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sry for my horrible english....

My Problem is that after formatting and copying files (inc. rename the TTMenu.dat into TTMenu.nds) the topscreen diplays only loading. the menu wont start up!

my card is from r4-karte.com! on another card from the same saler it will works.

iove got a 4gb card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored